There was a Time Traveler who talked of Paul

Orpheus Rex

Possibly. I mean, teleportation seems to happen in the Bible, but is highly disputed. I say whatever.
In Acts:
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
Azotus would be about 20 miles away and legend has it that he just disappeared and reappeared.

Orpheus Rex

I can honestly say that Rand Paul may be the prophesied evil president... I got convinced recently after looking into the RNC sham. The party is now set up so that nomination is out of the hands of the people and they will only nominate someone who suits them. If Rand Paul makes it into the nomination, I'm fairly certain it will be because he is corrupt as the rest of them. Damned if he does, damned if he don't.... that's how I see it.

Scarlet005

Now, how would it be Saul/Paul? Perhaps there are time travelers mentioned in the Bible. :)

I have seen a number of things on the web about time travel being in the Bible. I'll see if I can find some links. I don't know much about the Bible myself, but I find the prospect of this interesting.