Time Machine Paradox

Ejie

Zenith
In my opinion, I think only one time machine is possible because if you have two time machines, one time machine can travel in time to destroy the other time machine and prevent it from ever being used or built.

8thsinner

Even when you build the first one, theres hundreds of thousands of expected hours of testing before you even had control over which timeline and what time period you're going to jump to. And no invention in history is ever done in only one place, at the very least you have the same invention in 2-3 places at the same time.
And lets say you even did know the math and frequencies to use it properly, chances are you're not going to be telling people, so why would you assume you could find someone else doing the same thing? If other people had one, you are not likely ever to come across them.
Why also would you want to destroy the other one?

jiangnanah

I deeply regret not telling him Mr. Steven Gibbs about the Kozyrev Mirror. If he knew, he might be able to develop a new time machine. I consulted ChatGPT, and ChatGPT said that doing very interesting physics experiments in the Kozyrev mirror, such as quantum tunneling experiments, quantum entanglement experiments, will challenge existing physics knowledge and generate new research results.
Don't speculate, everything needs to be proved experimentally.1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited: