TIME:The fourth dimension??

Arez

Re: TIME:The fourth dimension??

of course time is a dimension. when the big bang happened it was created just like the other dimensions. and without it we wouldnt be here because we would be at the end which is no where really so we would be no where without it.

also if u are saing time isnt a dimension then we could just say the same thing to the other 3 dimesions they might not be dimensions

Alpha and 0mega

Self Praise Is No Recommendation Alpha & Omega. How could you prove that you were only 13?
Beliving is up to u, i can't force u.But i am now actually felling kinda both happy and sad,u should be smart enough to know this if u were in my shoes.

Alpha and 0mega

Self Praise Is No Recommendation Alpha & Omega. How could you prove that you were only 13?
I am very sorry and ashamed of myself.Its was a moment of anger that cos me to write those stuff.I am truly sorry for being rude to all.Pls forgive me for my arrogance.And i think i would hav to hav some minor attitude reflection.

Harte

I am very sorry and ashamed of myself.Its was a moment of anger that cos me to write those stuff.I am truly sorry for being rude to all.Pls forgive me for my arrogance.And i think i would hav to hav some minor attitude reflection.

A&O,

I'll believe you if it makes you feel better. What do I care how old you are anyway? You have made some reasonable contributions to this board. Keep reading and you might learn more. Hang in there.