Time Travel already impossibe ( For this World Line )

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just a thought. The Earth is spinning and orbiting the sun. The sun is moving and orbiting the galactic center. The galaxy is also moving. When time travel takes place, why does it not end up being out in space, somewhere where the Earth was or will be? Why is it attached to Earth locations?

I personally feel that time travel would require sophisticated technology that requires location detection (something similar to GPS) and calculations that would take changes and movement into account. I think that some sort of "random" time travel could be dangerous and do exactly what you stated. But, we have to learn to crawl before we walk, so when time travel is discovered in this time line (if it hasn't been already), mistakes will be made. Remember Philadelphia experiment?

TimeFlipper

Just a thought. The Earth is spinning and orbiting the sun. The sun is moving and orbiting the galactic center. The galaxy is also moving. When time travel takes place, why does it not end up being out in space, somewhere where the Earth was or will be? Why is it attached to Earth locations?

I personally feel that time travel would require sophisticated technology that requires location detection (something similar to GPS) and calculations that would take changes and movement into account. I think that some sort of "random" time travel could be dangerous and do exactly what you stated. But, we have to learn to crawl before we walk, so when time travel is discovered in this time line (if it hasn't been already), mistakes will be made. Remember Philadelphia experiment?
The "GPS" system used in the Philadelphia Experiment was actually made by Tesla and it was called the Zero Time Generator..
This was originally built in the 1920s for aircraft navigation...It is an electro-mechanical device that plots exactly where you are on earth in relation to the earth, our solar system..local milky way..galaxy and to the centre of our universe where time first began..

Preston Nichols demonstrates one of these devices in his, Montauk Tour 2 DVD :)..
The problem they had with the first Philadelphia Experiment occured to the sailors who were on deck, and lots of them disappeared..went mad or got embedded into the deck..This was due to the high intensity electro-magnetic field circulating the DE173 ship, those who were not affected were below deck and the steel protected them from that EM field..:)

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Preston Nichols demonstrates one of these devices in his, Montauk Tour 2 DVD :)..
The problem they had with the first Philadelphia Experiment occured to the sailors who were on deck, and lots of them disappeared..went mad or got embedded into the deck..This was due to the high intensity electro-magnetic field circulating the DE173 ship, those who were not affected were below deck and the steel protected them from that EM field..:)

So, people nearby needed protection. That was mistake #1. It happens in science. It's how we learn. And yes, I also agree that Tesla was involved with PE.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
it would all depend how your machine would work, if its a teleportation one , yes you might end up in space , my bet is something scary, thats why i like better the type of time travel machine that time slip like in the george orswell movie ,