Time travel, as i was taught

abebarker

Me and my grandfather talked about time travel and even life after death.

In regards to the fluxcapacitor being able to travel through time, yes. The fluxcapacitor doesn't give anyone the ability to travel through time. There are no actual time machines.

However, the people who know what the fluxcapacitor is are here to determine if you people or the society in general, is worthy of the technology. All the past people have indeed determined that you are not worthy. That is why the technology will travel to the future and maybe those people will be worthy.

Do you see how that time travel works? Now is not the time, these are not the people.

abebarker

Is Michael Robert Barker Dan Cooper? Yes, most probably, I did bury the cash at Tena bar, after all. Did Michael Robert Barker kill his best friend? Is seems like that is what he said to me.

Is Michael Robert Barker really Satoshi Nakamoto? Probably, he does love money and I listened to him for years talking about his digital currency, the ledger system (which seems fundamentally flawed considering Mike has a huge bot network), and the block chain (which I watched Charles Ford write).

Is Michael Robert Barker really John Titor? Could very well be. Michael loved Art Bell. The parallels are strong from what I see. I think Mike was so pleased with people investing in Tesla, starlink, bitcoin, rust and many other supporting industries, that he had to tell as many people as he could, without them actually knowing what he was taking about.

The 'technology' that I have seen here is directly along the lines of Michael's personal endeavors. This is Michael's "Zapper"; Mike Barker's "zapper" It is mainly used to get money from Old people. Their pain and suffering is 'notable' (can be turned into cash). Michael knows that those suffering will pay anything they can. (Kinda reminds me of Dr.House, with the leg and drug addiction, although Michael prefers cocaine.)

BlastTyrant

I guess the biggest question here is who is Michael Robert Barker and how is he able to be 2 different people and one made up one?

Secretman3811

In regards to the fluxcapacitor being able to travel through time, yes. The fluxcapacitor doesn't give anyone the ability to travel through time. There are no actual time machines.

However, the people who know what the fluxcapacitor is are here to determine if you people or the society in general, is worthy of the technology. All the past people have indeed determined that you are not worthy. That is why the technology will travel to the future and maybe those people will be worthy.

Do you see how that time travel works? Now is not the time, these are not the people.
I am worthy of this tech stuff so give it to me so I can put it up in your butt lol forgive me

lamdo263

Times travel's open access. There are already many people using it.
There's already a unit like it this was Tesla personal wear ability to jump from place to place that came out of the 1940s Philadelphia Experiment, the bar fight with space jumping sailors.

The telling of a Bajak-like user, ( The best of Art Bell Halloween party goer frozen in tracks told humans would become cannibals in future, host Art Bell show )

The actual model by chance of how the Bajak actually works, tripped upon by Star Trek TNG

You've tipped your hand here. You don't have to try to seal away time travel, as for those who can, if they're not violating any laws, have this allowance.

Phantom_wedge

Times travel's open access. There are already many people using it.
There's already a unit like it this was Tesla personal wear ability to jump from place to place that came out of the 1940s Philadelphia Experiment, the bar fight with space jumping sailors.

The telling of a Bajak-like user, ( The best of Art Bell Halloween party goer frozen in tracks told humans would become cannibals in future, host Art Bell show )

The actual model by chance of how the Bajak actually works, tripped upon by Star Trek TNG

You've tipped your hand here. You don't have to try to seal away time travel, as for those who can, if they're not violating any laws, have this allowance.
Is there a name or documents talking about tesla mini Philadelphia experiment device ?