Time Travel Communication:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sending Messages Through Time Can Be Possible - Says Professor

16 March, 2013

Check out the whole link: Time Travel Communication - Sending Messages Through Time Can Be Possible - Says Professor - MessageToEagle.com

Is time travel possible? Can we send messages back in time? Can we talk to our future selves?
These are questions that have been widely debated among scientists for a very long time.
"Time is a dimension, but it's so unsual in that sense that we can only move forward in it as long as we are in our Universe.

We try to find ways to travel back in time, but by doing that we are affecting a very important part of our physical Universe, called causality. If we want to travel back in time, we must find a way to prevent causality from being violated," astrophysicist Charles Liu explained.

Yet, as we have previously written in our article Two Astonishing Cases Of Men Who Say They Traveled Through Time, there are those who even claim to have proof of time travel!
It is without doubt a controversial subject and few will accept such claims without a lot of hard evidence.

Nevertheless, the topic remains fascinating and worth consideration.
Instead of thinking about transporting ourselves back in time , or to the future, we can ponder another more realistic subject - namely time travel communication.

16 March, 2013

Time Travel Communication - Sending Messages Through Time Can Be Possible - Says Professor - MessageToEagle.com

"I have to admit, this is pushing the envelope and often the envelop pushes back," says Cramer, a nuclear physicist who has worked on projects involving the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.

timetravelcommunication.jpg

Is it possible to send messages through time?

For those of us who never took high school physics, this is what he's trying to do in layman's terms: If you took a pair of photons created at the same time and altered one of those photons, in theory the other photon would be altered instantly -- even if it was separated by an entire galaxy.

bowtiesarecool

Time Travel Communication - Sending Messages Through Time Can Be Possible - Says Professor - MessageToEagle.com

timetravelcommunication.jpg

Is it possible to send messages through time?

I was pretty sure they had already proved this. I heard Michio Kaku talking about it on the Science Channel.

Am I mistaken?

If you're not a fan of him or the channel, that's your opinion. Just saying that's where I got the information.