Time travel dump of information due to being outdated.

lamdo263

I can only give this information this way and no other way, because of it mainly being in a string. So you the reader must fish what's put out here as this is the only way I can get this out I know this seems weird, however?

Start > Lets go to Earth and the Bi*** Mei** Farmstead so we can tells lies and in following the Earthlings as they are unknowing we get something off of them without they being the wiser. QUESTION, will they us suspect us the Grays because of hidden agendas not already exposed? BLOND; No' I think that they will be awed by our technology and we can get away with the crime. THE GOAL AGAIN, Is to say we care, when we really don't care about them, but just what we can fool them into thinking that we're allies. This is all about control.

SAID TO THE BLOND; Hey something's funny here, you might have relations with an active genetic matrix to you, should we really go ahead with the time travel, as he may get hurt? ANSWER; BLOND, Really don't care, what was the cover charge, that Billy lost and arm, or some other B.S. so he can limp it too. STATMENT, Yeah, but he's technically your brother and us time traveling may really screw him up. BLOND. Like what the fu*k do I care, it's just to get our way, it's nice to have servants.

THE DAY THEY GO; BLOND; Okay we've got Billy now and set this back to roughly the Cretaceous period. So the ship should phase i to the time manifold sonically, nicely AND we're here.

AT THE SAME TIME SOMEWHERE IN WASHINGTON STATE;I feel like sh*t and I don't know what in Hell's wrong with me. All I can stand to keep on me, are my underwear, tee shirt and briefs and stay in bed. I feel like I'm dyeing and the only thing that keeps me hanging on, is Wonder Bread water and aspirin. I'll take two more from the kitchen sink of this singlewide and then go back to sleep. Sleep seems to be the only thing that helps.*This is the time of the complete body identity transfer from Semjase to Dan and from Dan back to Semjase.

From the center part of the single wide trailer to the hallways before the bedroom closet, subject falls to his knees. He can't open his eyes, but feels as if he's in a jungled forest. The air seems remarkably fresh as well as thick. The subject can sort of look ahead on the trail to see Billy Semjase off in the distance. Does not really know what they're doing, but knows there's a small party of the. Time locale for this event is April 1982 about mid month. Yes I know she's there, but have no idea as to what they're doing. About a football field length away.

COMES OUT OF IT AND MANAGES TO GET BACK INTO BED.

PARALELL TIMES Semjase and Billy see the dinosaurs, walk in this place, wherever this is and then get back into the sucercraft. They return to the 1980s roughly period of time.

SO THIS IS A TWIN'S LINKL AS VESTED IN TIME TRAVEL THEN? Yes it is, as so as she had come to this world in near 1975.Dan knew it then, her presence and those accompanying her, felt like relatives to him, but he had no idea of the details.

WAS THIS A METAMORPHASIS OF SORTS? Yes it was, because of the twin's comparity rule, dating back to a common family root dating back to Atlantis

DID SHE KNOW ANYTING ABOUT THIS COMPARITY RULE WHEN SHE CAME HERE? No, she never caught on till she became frightened of Earth humans. This was when Jacobus tried to steal a look at her through Billy's library doors. When she heard this sound, this is when she got up and tried to run, instead of simple activating her teleporting device on her utility belt. That's when she hit her head on the fireplace foyer, sustained a concussion and died. ANY DAMAGE TO DAN? He mimicked the symptoms, but in year 1978-79, then got better. Like I said, he was her twin then.

ANY OTHER COMPLICATIONS THEN: To be frank, she really fu*ked him up good. Her time traveling with him cellularly linked, erased his resistance to the junk vampires era. During one phase of the dreams after her and Billy traveled, Dan went back to a forest with huge trees. He was in approximate early 1700 clothes and dead in a wagon that was also full of dead people, being taken to a common grave. Dan woken up, but the trees all were of a violet colored, as well as the woods. His ancestors were from the junk vampire plagues, that David Hatcher Childress wrote about and is also given in the book, Vampires, A study in case histories.

All Dan remembers, being another person, is sliding off of that cart, onto the dirt road, then fleeing into the forest. He followed a scent trail, till he came to something like a mound out in the middle of this forest and after he opens the gate to go in, everything goes black. What he did then actually saved his life, as the hidden non-junked vampires crafted a serum to get him back into society.*The problem was, that he started doing this into the 1990s and had to give the stop to change bite, this was by laboratory animals.*I have no idea as to how authorities found out about this and saved him twice.

IT'S ESTIMATED IN THE 2000nds, that Semjase the Pleiadean passed on. Her last contacts was with a British transplant, who lived on a commune in Oregon. Dan made contact to that person, as she was giving a lecture at Spokane Falls Community College.

WHAT ABOUT DAN AND THE TIME TRAVEL EFFECT PLACED UPON HIM that is premiant? Has to do with the body adopting time travel rhythm. This can't be removed. He'll be like this for life.

This disclosure is now obsolete and cannot be used in any way, due to time outdating pertinent to facts given, so is technically therefore obsolete information. Any attempt to encounter the time track into the past for augmentation of event, will more than likely cause time track jumping, possibly time wall event pressure and is extremely dangerous to attempt. Too much time has passed to make these past events a tool of any sort. {{ Released }}

lamdo263

DISCREPENCIES DUE TO AN UNKNOWN TECHNICAL HOLDER; What tracks difficulty in the relaying of this information is the relayer of bio-technical statistical facts, from Semjase to Dan in him also experiencing her head injury symptoms. There's an off timing character it seems to some aspect of the bio-character download relaying, as held in timing.

This could be from an in saucer information cache, which also acted as a bio-modulator-filter of some sort. Or principles held in the biological relay of information, over time and space.

DID DANIEL LOVE SEMJASE OR IS HE STILL BITTER TOWARDS BOTH HER AND THE PLEIADEANS: Surprisingly, he loves her and this is a very dear link to what she was. There's a certain axiom to this type of relationship, no matter what went down between them. This is, one cannot hate their twin or brother so much, as you end up hating yourself.

ANY OTHERS? Yes, Dan would just like to visit with the Pleiadeans as some form of social hello. I mean a person does not go through what he did for his sister and some other off-world civilization writes him off as an untouchable piece of junk. The roots and means of the brother and sister relation, run considerably deep.

FOR THE SOCIETY I NOW LIVE IN: In this song, is probably part of the reason for this disclosure. Don't ever come here, with any continuance of your future tricks and dare tells us we're too stupid to get it. Just don't dare.