Time Travel from my point of view

Steven Moo

Time is probably defined by human being, 24 hours a day, when the earth moves around 1 round which is to be measured as 24 hours. If we define time travel concept, normally we are taking the earth time as measurement.

If we draw the globe to be a diameter, that fixed length of diameter and the speed of turning one round is being measured as 24 hours.

What happen is, if the diameter is being drawn larger than the diameter of the earth, that larger diameter would seem to take longer hours to complete one round, as to be measured as Earth Time.

From the other examples, if we are going to twist a smaller coin and compare it with turning a bigger coin, which one would turn faster than the other?

If that smaller coin is measured as earth time, and the bigger coin is measured as a distance between smaller coin, we would see the earth is turning faster if we lived outer space. 1 day in earth that might be equivalent to half day of outer space, which depends how far the distance diameter as compares to the earth.

As in other words, future is actually being defined as earth time, the bigger diameter would definitely travel future of the smaller diameter, due to the speed of turning of the globe.

Therefore, travel into the future is possible, but travel backwards is definitely a problem as the earth is being turned.

However travel backwards in the other meaning would definitely measured in a seasonal predictable case, such as monsoon seasons, weather related factor, that we could step in before anything bad could happen.

Let's do an experiment,
15cm short ruler with 0.5kg weight, and 1m long ruler with 100kg weight stands up side by side. which one would fall to the ground first?

therefore, distance is for time, speed is for travel = time travel.

* It takes me some time to watch time travel concept, luckily I end up this concept *
* Coming up next is how to travel fast..., sorry guys, I hope not confusing everybody here *