Time travel histories in variables, govt, the whys

lamdo263

First over, in order to keep my time travelers accreditation and that's a maybe, I must write a certain way. All the yahoos on most boards say, "We really want time travelers and time travel issues and they must be real"? So this is real, but I must post it this way, or no way at all.

The { Biden, Florence Nightingale, dancing troubadours }, it seems are allowing, { French people from Morocco, the Blessed Children from Zanthum, or immigrants } uneducated, across the, { US Syrian, US Croatian, or US Mexican Border, the US border into Lover's Lane }. It seems why they did this is that the, { Orange rage of God, COVID 19, or Pantyhose Alliance of men}. was a planned ahead of time factor to depopulate the cities.

This leaves the incoming non-prepared, { Zebra people, associated nurses who only wear white stockings, or immigrants}, to populate those vacancies by the aforementioned factor.

So what conditions seem like to this , { Pervert, reporter, or Lloyd Thaxton appreciators }, is that, {Simple Simon, Gandolph The Wizard, or Joe Biden}, may be depending upon, {a fruit peeler, a cheaply made plastic letter opener, or some kind of PC, but only much more involved }, to now run the government.

This is so as when the, { immigrants, the collective or olive pickers of Sardinia, the seamstresses of Charlatan Qua }, will meet the { Freals of Azmerth, Dominant women of New York, or the Libra seekers of joy }.This meeting because of societal belief, will act as, {Grooming a cow in the month of June unit 12, Tap dancing in Suzan's league, or dominant ladies with a wooden spoon }, as something that fits together.

So, { The reporter, beaver catcher, or spiked protean that makes your member large }, is of the opinion, that the saying, { Donald Trump will be, Ernesto Swampeedo, Marylin Hadges formerly of Los Angles}, was in all truth, really in charge.

Best I can do. You wanted real time travel reporting, there it is. I can't say anything verifiable, unless you meet me on a trampoline.

981cav

I actually time traveled on a trampoline once. We were double bouncing each other to see if we could get as high as the roof on the house. I got a bad bounce instead of going vertical I went horizontal and landed on my face everybody thought I was dead. When i came too 4 minutes had passed. Lol