Time Travel Pattern?

vp8671

In this recent years, there was a surge of buzz words as 'algorithm' , 'source code', 'artificial intelligence' , I as a software and electrhonics engineer, smile when I see these words abused.
Let's use one principle of mathematics theorems, which states theat to demonstrate something you have to confute the original assertion ( the other principle is induction ).
1 ) what is an alogrithm : a sequence of atomic instructions ( higher abstraction languages use a composition of simpler instructions )
used to solve a problem, the term was invented by arab mathematicians and literalry means 'things to do to solve something'.
2) source code is the code written using any kind of text editor before two things happens , machine language translation and linkage to create first an obj file, then an exe file
3) Artificial intelligence, different methids to identify patterns in a large dataset, Alexa is a form of artificial intelligence, a calculator is not

So I rephrase my question, how a pattern of a roof is a proof of time travel

MartinTower

Also do you believe in some sort of source code or algorithm from which special humans are created? There is also a relation between this algorithm apparently and bones like bones are coded with it. What being does that and if they are on Kailash peak why they dont interact with the marked? Only 2 people ever climbed the mountain: Milarepa and the founder of Bön religion (both experts of black magic to subdue evil).
I recently read an article of a Bön Lama saying that that Milarepa was born from a Bön family, there is not historical account on the climb to the peak and that the bön contender did not exist. It seems fabricated myth by Tibetans to show that they won over bönpos.

The founder of Bön was on the mountain. He fought in his life even sea monsters. The leviathan is a sea monster. There are also world turtles as cosmic monsters.

Last edited:

MartinTower

It is not a proof it just seems there is esoteric research going on on this pattern even in holliwood, twin peaks, but in lovecraft too (and freemasons in general and this include incorpereal Alien form of beings) and some historical events led me to believe that Austrians were involved in some kind of war between esoteric hermetic church and the institutionalized (I could even trace some nazis back to south America and they too were connected to Austrian culture).

What are these beings? It looks like they manipulate by a rhythmic harmonic sequence and the channel by which all works is the eye. So the beings created slaves with special eyes. I recently watched a lama who explained that on our plane we are manipulated through the eyes while on others it happens by touching.

There is no proof of an algorithm but the LD discussion is built up as such for reasons unknown to me. I was even threatened not continue my work on this code. Noone was informed how do they knew I was doing that? The code was really hard to find, a friend of mine is in masonry and never heard of it. There is just one quote on it in whole internet. Some days later I completed it discussion was in Italian.. And their Templar group disappeared. Why they were so determined in working with the group. Recently happened again I was researching onn the supposed code, lovecraft and possible numerology present in Buddhism that coincides and I found a number and that number appeared on one of the pages they wrote on. Again Noone knew about my research, maybe they see it? This number is common to both kabbalistic masonry, Bön, Mongolian religion and Buddhism. In all these traditions they worship sky mothers I suppose. Maybe they are hellish mothers...

So what is the Romitone they mention in your eyes. They wouldn't know what it is and tourist even disappeared when I contacted him privately.

MartinTower

You ask how it works maybe you should ask to the vrill girls. They researched about alien technology.
For me it was very hard to interact with those who know something about it. For instance Steve69, another disappeared, why, they all read and are far. You could try on vk, there you have a Leale martelli and a lot of profiles even called Steve.
Who shoots the ray and why because it seems to be a ray. It was told it is a gun a and at the place they researched photonic energy..

I had chats with people who say they were involved with this, other stories other time and places. The story comes from a dark dimension below the Astral plane. In this dimension light is dark. It looks to me like the dimension of black magic, it means evil is literally killed. If they are building constructs they are building killers in a dimension of death. In ancient myths it is good VS evil. They lost themselves in oblivion they are evil.

Chamunda in Hinduism is a good example of goddess of black magic. Death is literal in this context the, believe they are killing you if you resonate you are a sound being.

MartinTower

I think the following might be somewhat related to the rough.
I found this article that argues that Islam is an Abrahimic religion (sry to me it sounds new I thought it was a later religion) and that sufism has similar practices to Bön religion.