time travel questions

anonbored

For those who’ve claimed that they’ve time traveled, how did you accomplish that? Wouldn’t there be an obstacle to go back in time? Did you end in a timeline that you didn’t want to end up in? Or more importantly, what intentions did you have for going back?

Angelface239

For those who’ve claimed that they’ve time traveled, how did you accomplish that? Wouldn’t there be an obstacle to go back in time? Did you end in a timeline that you didn’t want to end up in? Or more importantly, what intentions did you have for going back?
I did not acutually go back in time to any type of year ib the past at all. But i am more intrested in someone who can travel back with me to my past who is a expert on time traveling who can help me travel back to fix and change my past mistakes.

TimeFlipper

I did not acutually go back in time to any type of year ib the past at all. But i am more intrested in someone who can travel back with me to my past who is a expert on time traveling who can help me travel back to fix and change my past mistakes.
You already know that no one on Paranormalis can time-travel forwards or backwards in time...Iam very sad for you, but deep down iam certain that you do know the real truth...