Time Travel Screenplay

Enigmawriter

Hey, everyone, I am currently writing a screenplay about time travel but in a most genuine way. I have always been fascinated by time travel, time slips, time machines, you name it! I got the idea in 2009 after watching a television news report about CERN and how they're making small blackholes. Then I watched Angles & Demons with Tom Hanks a few weeks ago and was amazed that CERN was part of their storyline.

Then other ideas came to me... Then I listened to Andrew Basiago on different paranormal radios shows from youtube. And you know what? I got the best idea... the thing is, I can't reveal it because I'm still writing it and I'm concerned about my idea being lifted. So, I'm just letting you all know that I'm writing a kick-ass time traveling script that will compare to the Back to the Future movies, but not imitate. Some thing unique.

I WAS planning on writing the John Titor story but, I noticed other filmmakers are doing that already. Maybe in the future! Only time will tell. (puns intended)

I hope to share my script with you all soon. Meanwhile, if you're interested in reading some of my stories or scripts, let me know and I will send them off to you for your enjoyment.