Time travel to past to fix it

mariya94

I want to change the past too, to prevent myself from getting into an accident. I've been searching everywhere for someone who has done it before, but with no succes! :(
Did you try the HDR or maybe contacting aliens?
No, I haven't but people say it can only be used for astral time travel and travelling to other dimensions and can't change your own timeline
That's not necessarily true. I asked Gibbs these questions and he said that physical time travel and traveling to your own timeline are both possible. It may be more challenging to achieve this, but its possible.

Last edited:

tflofasho

@Angelhoney - If you're saying that it is not possible for anyone on this forum to fix the past for this poor dude, I have to disagree if that's what you're saying. I'm pretty sure Pegii changed something in her past. You may ask her if you'd like.

@tflofasho - I know it's hard living with bipolar disorder. In the meantime, I suggest you get some sort of medical help. After that, do some soul-searching, or try contacting aliens, who may be able to help you fix your problems. I kid you not: I was born with severe autism, and I want to change my past so that I'm born with Asperger's syndrome, which is considered a much milder form of autism. It is what I am diagnosed with now. I wish you good luck, and thank you for polishing up your language, by the way. :)

It's not easy to live with. I know I'm a jerk by nature, but this condition has a catalyst on my mothers birthday where I was foolishly involved in an incident I should've known better to avoid but chose not to becsuse I was prideful and arrogant, thinking I could outsmart people. But I didn't and wasn't. That's why I had to fight hard to get past lots of garbage in my life because of it.

I'm trying anythjng that works.

And hopefully Pegii did change something and other people too. It's hard to have faith for things like this in a world and place of uncertainty.

Even this:

tflofasho

Did you try the HDR or maybe contacting aliens?
No, I haven't but people say it can only be used for astral time travel and travelling to other dimensions and can't change your own timeline
That's not necessarily true. I asked Gibbs these questions and he said that physical time travel and traveling to your own timeline are both possible. It may be more challenging to achieve this, but its possible.

Gee man... You have no clue how bad I wish this were true...

Rather, very eager actually...

Last edited: