Time traveller documentary

Pablo

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and I'm wondering, is there any documentary with actual time travellers? Not about time travelling, or about time travellers, but with actual travellers? I am researching to make a documentary with a few time travellers and I have one in south america, but I am looking for at least 4 more anywhere in the world. I want to hear their anecdotes of the future and such things. Any leads to any group or anyone who might be interested in participating? thanks!

TimeFlipper

Hi Pablo and welcome to Paranormalis :)
I dont believe we have any "actual" time travellers that we can discuss with you, but i could be wrong..
Even if we had, im sure that all of the disinformation crew we have in the world, would try exceptionally hard to debunk everything!

Im certain that all of us on here would love to hear about that one person in South America that you mentioned :)

Pablo

It's this guy in a little town in Peru. He talks about coming from the future but uncertain about what year. I'm not too interested in confronting any plausibility of time travel, I'm just interested in how they tell the story for now. This guy in Peru speaks about the future in very spiritual terms and such, no time machines or physics. He didn't speak english or spanish, so his story was translated, and I missed quite a bit, I'm sure. I've heard about a group of people that time travel with dolphins in Hawaii and that sounds quite interesting. I'm interested in hearing all the forms that time travel can have, across the globe. Any ideas?

TimeFlipper

Hi again Pablo, thanks for the info on the time-traveller from Peru :)
Personally at this moment in time i dont have anything yet that i can comment on regarding time-travel.:(
However next week iam hoping to be able to give out info on my new Delta T Antenna and any results from it, plus a picture:)
Keep looking at the time-travel forum as there is always something new happening within Paranormalis :)

TimeFlipper

Pablo..one more thing...ive also seen that great movie Django..
Christoph Waltz who appeared in that movie is now going to be in the new James Bond movie :)

The part he took in inglorious basterds was awesome too..:D