Time traveller from 2236 issues alien warning before deadly meteor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
1653433975726.png
A TikToker claiming to be a time traveller from 2236 has issued a stark warning to their followers, including a claim that Europe will be struck by a “deadly meteor” in autumn.

The user, who posts under the name @realtiktoktimetraveller also claimed that humans will make contact with an alien race this summer and that a hacker is coming to close down millions of social media accounts because they are against the platform.

The warnings read: "Many people still don't believe me. I am a real time traveller from the year 2236 and I have come to this date and time to warn you about the upcoming events this year.

"On July 7th, humans are going to have their first real contact with an alien species called 'Arzax' on the south side of Alaska, United States.

"On August 13th, a hacker by the name of 'Stak' will delete over 36.7million TikTok accounts due to their strong beliefs against social media.

1653434024277.png

"On October 12th, there will be a deadly meteor named 'the Dracnoids' which will hit Europe causing many casualties."

The clip has gained more than 5,000 likes since it was posted at 1am on May 18, the Daily Star reports.

Some TikTokers were convinced that the warnings would come true and left comments like: "Please don’t wish bad on the Earth."

Another added: "TBH the government gonna cover up aliens so it might be true."

1653434056963.png

A third wrote: "When you leave LMK so I can meet up first. I'd like to raise my daughter anywhen but now."

However, most users seemed to be unconvinced by the warnings but some said they were going to save the video to see what happens.

One user wrote: "He takes the videos down with dates that have passed and nothing happened."

Another added: "Everything you predicted hasn't happened."

A third said: "I’ll believe you if you give me the winning lottery numbers make me a millionaire."

One user came to the time traveller's defence about some warnings not coming true as they said: "Maybe by warning us he's changing the events and dates, IDK haha."

The news comes after another TikTok user who claims to be a time traveller from the year 2269 has warned that a 'huge asteroid will make a close approach to Earth' next year.

The user, who posts under the name @_time_traveller_2269, claims that the space rock that will pass by the Earth next year will be half the size of the moon which means its radius could measure up to 868.7km wide.

Source:

Júlio_Eduardo

View attachment 14707
A TikToker claiming to be a time traveller from 2236 has issued a stark warning to their followers, including a claim that Europe will be struck by a “deadly meteor” in autumn.

The user, who posts under the name @realtiktoktimetraveller also claimed that humans will make contact with an alien race this summer and that a hacker is coming to close down millions of social media accounts because they are against the platform.

The warnings read: "Many people still don't believe me. I am a real time traveller from the year 2236 and I have come to this date and time to warn you about the upcoming events this year.

"On July 7th, humans are going to have their first real contact with an alien species called 'Arzax' on the south side of Alaska, United States.

"On August 13th, a hacker by the name of 'Stak' will delete over 36.7million TikTok accounts due to their strong beliefs against social media.

View attachment 14708

"On October 12th, there will be a deadly meteor named 'the Dracnoids' which will hit Europe causing many casualties."

The clip has gained more than 5,000 likes since it was posted at 1am on May 18, the Daily Star reports.

Some TikTokers were convinced that the warnings would come true and left comments like: "Please don’t wish bad on the Earth."

Another added: "TBH the government gonna cover up aliens so it might be true."

View attachment 14709

A third wrote: "When you leave LMK so I can meet up first. I'd like to raise my daughter anywhen but now."

However, most users seemed to be unconvinced by the warnings but some said they were going to save the video to see what happens.

One user wrote: "He takes the videos down with dates that have passed and nothing happened."

Another added: "Everything you predicted hasn't happened."

A third said: "I’ll believe you if you give me the winning lottery numbers make me a millionaire."

One user came to the time traveller's defence about some warnings not coming true as they said: "Maybe by warning us he's changing the events and dates, IDK haha."

The news comes after another TikTok user who claims to be a time traveller from the year 2269 has warned that a 'huge asteroid will make a close approach to Earth' next year.

The user, who posts under the name @_time_traveller_2269, claims that the space rock that will pass by the Earth next year will be half the size of the moon which means its radius could measure up to 868.7km wide.

Source:
"October Draconids" is the name of a real meteor shower originated from Draco Constellation.

TimeFlipper

"October Draconids" is the name of a real meteor shower originated from Draco Constellation.
Many Amateur Radio Operators in Europe will be contacting each other by bouncing their 2 meter VHF radio messages, off the Draconids meteor shower ion trails, during October...Many thanks for reminding me..

Dont worry about any meteor destroyng the Earth, collectively there are many countries that can aim a resonant very high powered audio wave all at the same time, shattering any incoming meteorite...

Last edited: