Time Warp/Vortex on Pacheco Pass Hwy 152 California

Resonate

Look up Pacheco Pass in California. Here are a couple of links..

uncle

Haunted Places: Pacheco Pass

There are many stories of time distortion/disturbances, glimpses of the past etc..... I experienced it when I was a truck driver. I driving west over the pass on the way to Gilroy to drop off a load and was running late. I had the destination programmed into my GPS. I noticed the time/clock on my GPS started to go backwards..the seconds, then the minutes. Slow at first, and then faster. This went on for a few minutes. I made to my destination on time but I should have been half an hour late. I have been over the Pacheco Pass a few times before and didn't notice anything strange. This time I was using a GPS. I plan on going back this weekend for daytrip.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've never heard of this place... Let us know if you experience anything else strange this weekend! :)

CDS

Interesting... I wonder, did your GPS keep replanning it's route?

Resonate

I don't think so. I just noticed the time on the GPS going backwards. It screwed with my perception...like being stuck in a deja vu. It was the strangest experience. I have a suspicion on what's causing the time distortion.

Resonate

I don't think so. I just noticed the time on the GPS going backwards. It screwed with my perception...like being stuck in a deja vu. It was the strangest experience. I have a suspicion on what's causing the time distortion.
What's your suspicion?

Maybe Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, CA. There's been rumors that they have a Stargate. So when the gate is open, that's what causes the time distortion. I've never heard of people experiencing going forward in time... Maybe they just don't know? I think going backwards in time would be easier to perceive. Look at the latitude and longitude of Pacheco Pass and Livermore, CA. A coincidence?

Pacheco Pass Hwy, Hollister, CA

Latitude: 37.046194°
Longitude: -121.276394°

Livermore, CA

Latitude: 37.681909°
Longitude: -121.767785°

Last edited:

CDS

What's your suspicion?

Only that if the GPS did not replan its route It indicates it never lost contact with the sat's or left the planned route.