Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] Hard-core Time Travel Science and Math, from ttf.tk

sosuemetoo

1702432551216.png

The Time Travel Library

Wayback Machine
1 capture
27 Dec 2004
NOV DEC JAN
Previous capture 27 Next capture
2003 2004 2005

About this capture
The Time Travel Library! The world's largest archive of time travel information available on the Internet.
IPB
The Time Travel Library
HelpSearchMembersCalendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Time Travel Library > Articles and Miscellaneous > Opmmur's Garden

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> Hard-core Time Travel Science and Math, from ttf.tk

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
sosuemetoo post Sep 27 2004, 06:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Librarian
Member No.: 5

Hard-core Time Travel Science and Math (only please)

I posted this is subject for strictly a hard-core science and math, because it is hard to find the right place to post this type of information. When posting your not really sure where to post hard-core science and math theory.

This section is for all members wanting to post this kind if data:

Professor Opmmur
================================================

Do you really think anyone who REALLY knows schematics on time travel would want to post it on the internet?

Yes, I would and many others would also. Please, do not sell our other members short on brainpower. This topic is not for everyone and not everyone will post here obviously, I want it thank you for your comments. Schematics on time travel are not hard-core science and math.

Professor Opmmur

=====================================================
Opmmur I don't fully understand the Kerr Black Hole.

Phoenix, I believe, I need to refer you back to the individual that came up with the hypothesis. I'm sorry, but you have really come up with a good one this time, I am lost for words and comments about the equation you have presented. I also have a theory in physics regarding the Kerr Black hole and how gravity and time travel could factory in this Black Hole.

Professor Opmmur

The Kerr Black Holes (John Titor commented on)

What is a Kerr black hole?

The usual idealized "static" black hole is stationary, uncelebrated, at an arbitrarily large distance from the observer, is perfectly spherical, and has a point-singularity at its centre.

When one of these idealized black holes rotates, it gets an extra property. It's no longer spherically symmetrical, the receding and approaching edges have different pulling strengths and spectral shifts, and the central singularity is no longer supposed to be a dimensionless point.

Professor Opmmur

===================================================
Phoenix, I believe here is your answer you were looking for:

I also have a theory in physics regarding the Kerr Black hole and how gravity and time travel could factory in this Black Hole

Black Holes in M-theoryBlack Holes have been studied for many years as configurations of spacetime in General Relativity, corresponding to very strong gravitational fields. But since we cannot build a consistent quantum theory from GR, several puzzles were raised concerning the microscopic physics of black holes. One of the most intriguing was related to the entropy of Black Holes. In thermodynamics, entropy is the quantity that measures the number of states of a system that look the same. A very untidy room has a large entropy, since one can move something on the floor from one side of the room to the other and no one will notice because of the mess - they are equivalent states. In a very tidy room, if you change anything it will be noticeable, since everything has its own place. So we associate entropy to disorder. Black Holes have a huge disorder. However, no one knew what the states associated to the entropy of the black hole were. The last four years brought great excitement in this area. Similar techniques to the ones used to find the islands of M-theory, allowed us to explain exactly what states correspond to the disorder of some black holes, and to explain using fundamental theory the thermodynamic properties that had been deduced previously using less direct arguments. Many other problems are still open, but the application of string theory to the study of Black Holes promises to be one of the most interesting topics for the next few years.

One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have.'Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Professor Opmmur

====================================================
Here is more in John's 10 dimensions

Source: Daily Nexus - UC Santa Barbara's Student Newspaper http://www.ucsbdailynexus.com/news/2003/6192.html Physicist Explains String Theory to SB, By Ben Krasnow - Staff WriterMonday, November 24, 2003Physicist Brian Greene taught audience members how to see in 10 dimensions at the Lobero Theatre Sunday night. A leading string theorist and a member of UCSB's Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics, Greene recounted the highlights of his book, The Elegant Universe. After going over the physics background necessary to understand string theory, Greene drew audible "wows" from the audience when he explained the core underpinnings of string theory, and how our understanding of the universe could subsequently change.Theoretical physics describes a branch of science that tries to explain physical phenomena by using mathematics and careful thought instead of empirical measurements. Greene hailed Albert Einstein as the most influential theoretical physicist in history.He changed the ideas of space and time," Greene said.Einstein's first major contribution to the modern understanding of physics was the introduction of the ultimate speed limit the speed of light, Greene said. Before this maximum speed limit was introduced, scientists thought some things could happen instantaneously, like gravity. Newton's law of gravitation states that the attraction felt between two objects is instantaneous. Einstein stated that this is not possible. Nothing - no signal, no information, no influence - can travel faster than the speed of light.Light has been measured to travel at 186,000 miles per second. The sun is so far away that even at that tremendous speed, it takes nearly eight minutes for the its light to reach the Earth. If the sun disappeared right now, we could not possibly know until eight minutes had passed. Earth's gravitational attraction to the sun holds the planet in orbit. If gravity acted instantaneously and light did not, the earth would leave its orbit before the darkness accompanying the sun's disappearance reached it."The fact that there is a speed limit is a problem for Newton's Law," Greene said.Greene said that Einstein's second major contribution was his theory of general relativity. This theory provides a way to understand how gravity works while still obeying the maximum speed limit. In fact, Einstein's calculations proved that the speed of gravity should be exactly the same as the speed of light. Greene said the reason Einstein has been praised so much is because his ideas unified two things - the speed of light and the speed of gravity. Physical theories that unify separate phenomena are always desirable because they approach the idea that there is one singular theory that could explain everything in the universe, Greene said.To explain general relativity, Greene used the analogy of a thin horizontal rubber sheet. If the sheet was perfectly flat, a marble placed on the sheet would have no tendency to roll in any direction. If a bowling ball was placed on the sheet, it would form a large depression. The marble would roll down into the depression, toward the bowling ball. The heavier the bowling ball, the bigger the depression, and the faster the marble will would roll toward it. If the bowling ball were removed very quickly, the rubber sheet would take a short time to return to its flat shape. That amount of time is analogous to the speed of gravity."Gravity is the fabric of space and time," Greene said. "Einstein's theory works just a little better than Newton's."In the case of the sun disappearing, general relativity states that the earth would remain in orbit for eight minutes after the sun is gone. This is the time it would take for the gravity wave to reach earth and release it from the depression in space that is currently holding it the sun's orbit.Besides relativity, there is another area of physics that has changed markedly in the last century. This field is called quantum theory, and it describes how physics works on a very small scale. Greene said that on a macro scale, the warping of space is very smooth, like a smooth depression in a rubber sheet. On the micro scale, space is not smooth. It is constantly churning and moving, like the surface of boiling water. Quantum theory describes this rapid and chaotic motion, and has some startling physical conclusions."If you fire a particle like an electron at a barrier that classically it could not penetrate, quantum theory says there is a small chance it can," Greene said. Greene went on to say that there is even a chance that he could walk into a solid stone column and come out on the other side. The probability is extremely low, but it is not zero according to quantum theory.String theory provides a way to unify the smoothness of macro space and the roughness and chaos of micro space, Greene said. The basic concept of string theory is that every piece of matter in the universe is composed of very small vibrating loops of string. The pattern of vibrations, much like the pattern of vibrations on the string of a musical instrument, determines the properties of the particle it composes, Greene said. The dilemma is that the mathematics behind string theory requires the tiny loops of string to vibrate in 10 dimensions. This is a problem because no person has ever seen more than three dimensions. This conclusion does not daunt string theorists like Greene. He explained one way in which the other seven dimensions could be hidden to observers by rolling up a sheet of paper. If the flat plane of paper represented space, it has two dimensions: top to bottom, and left to right. If the paper is rolled up into a cylinder, the left to right [[left-to-right]] dimension is unchanged, but the top to bottom [[top-to-bottom]] dimension is changed into clockwise or counterclockwise. If the paper is rolled tighter, the cylinder will be come very thin, and from afar it may look like a simple line with no rolled-up clockwise dimension. This may be how the seven other dimensions of string theory are hidden.Greene said that string theory could be strengthened by observational data from space. When the universe was young, the strings that made up all matter were very energetic. As the universe cooled down and expanded, the imprint left from the energetic strings may have remained. Thus, there could be large, string-shaped artifacts in space waiting be found that would provide evidence for string theory."Nothing to me would be more poetic; no outcome would be more graceful than for us to confirm our theories of the ultramicroscopic makeup of space time a and matter by turning our giant telescopes skyward and gazing at the stars," Greene said.

Here is a link for real time travel and lost time experiment.

Hafele and Keating Experiment "During October, 1971, four cesium atomic beam clocks were flown on regularly scheduled commercial jet flights around the world twice, once eastward and once westward, to test Einstein's theory of relativity with macroscopic clocks. From the actual flight paths of each trip, the theory predicted that the flying clocks, compared with reference clocks at the U.S. Naval Observatory, should have lost 40+/-23 nanoseconds during the eastward trip and should have gained 275+/-21 nanoseconds during the westward trip ... Relative to the atomic time scale of the U.S. Naval Observatory, the flying clocks lost 59+/-10 nanoseconds during the eastward trip and gained 273+/-7 nanosecond during the westward trip, where the errors are the corresponding standard deviations. These results provide an unambiguous empirical resolution of the famous clock "paradox" with macroscopic clocks."J.C. Hafele and R. E. Keating, Science 177, 166 (1972)

Description of experiment Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

If Einstein's theories concerning the possibility of time/space anomalies are correct, then this might explain how a civilization could possibly travel from one star to another in a relatively short period of time. There is no evidence that time could ever be reversed without canceling itself out in a "paradox" (although some claim that reverse time travel is possible, but that it is not possible to "change" the past), yet there is a theoretical possibility that time/space might be SUSPENDED via some type of 'hyperspace'. There is allegedly much technical information contained in the elusive "GRUDGE/BLUE BOOK REPORT NO. 13" describing this aspect of physics. Some 'contactees' even state that the FORWARD flow of time is different in other parts of the galaxy, and that a day on earth could constitute a week on another planet. In other words a spacefaring race might have left earth only a few thousand years ago, yet the time different- iation might have allowed 10,000 years to pass in "their" time. Others believe that the forward flow of time (or rather a particular beings' passage through time) may also be altered through the manipulation of electromagnetic technology.

Information from Secrets of the Mojave

Professor Opmmur

Here is two e-mails, I received on the subject of time form Jeff Cook. I wanted the share it with the members of this forum.

Professor Opmmur

Jeff Cook:

The question of how I derived G = C^1 / 50 is perhaps more complicated than I can explain in a mere newsgroup post. But I would be happy to try to explain how I can across the number in the first place and would like to show at least a brief and hurried summary of my mathematics.

The exact digits of G needs to be 6.6712819 E-11 for everything to work out properly with my mathematics. I used a formula I was working on to calculate a single coordinate in space, and only changing G from 6.672 E-11 to 6.6712819 E-11 would let everything work out, and it stayed constant no matter what the time, mass or the volume of the object was. This is the formula:

T = C ( GA / M )

Where...

T = time in seconds
C = speed of light in meters per second
G = Newton's constant
A = volume of space that a single object takes up in meters
M = mass of the object in grams

This was based on a hypothesis of mine that time is merely an effect of mass traveling through space at the speed of light, and that the time reference of an object can be determined by the volume of space the object takes up and its mass. In other words, a single coordinate in space is relativistic always to one's self. The G in the formula came later when I was trying to match this formula with the numbers of the experiment years ago that proved Einstein's theory that time slows down in the presence of large mass. The numbers were not matching without the G in the formula. I compared the time reference with the airplane experiment and my numbers were off using this formula:

S = T1 - T2 / r^2

S = the difference in time references of two objects in seconds
T1 = time reference of the first object (such as an airplane)
T2 = time reference of the second object (such as the Earth)
r = distance between the two object's centers of gravity

I soon found that the numbers were off precisely by 6.67 E-11, or Newton's constant. I came to think that gravity and mass could be independent from one another. In other words, antigravity was possible and that blackholes could really be holes torn in the fabric of space (Hawkings), containing no matter whatsoever. I came to think that gravity was not a function of mass only, but of mass traveling through space itself. However, the numbers still were not exactly precise with the standard G ( 6.672 E-11 ). The results were coming out like this 4.00072 E-9 seconds and 5.33338 E-8 seconds, rather than 4.00000 E-9 and 5.33333 E-8 seconds which they were supposed to. Just for fun, I adjusted the digits of G to clean up the answers, and since then came to temporarily settle on G as being 6.6712819 E-11.

However, I somehow felt that I was "illegally" manipulating numbers to fit my formulas. That was until I began to explore formulas for my JCE device. I found that the formula for the device was closely related to the formula for induction. This is where I began to be convinced that this number had more significance than orginally thought.

If the JCE device actually was creating a gravitational field, then I would be able to come up with a formula for the device in relation to the formulas similar to electromagnets. I'm not going to get into that formula now, as I'm still working out the details. However, I found that certain things were being left over from what I was getting so far with my formulas...

The permeability of space for one...I found this thanks to reading about Dr. Jerry E. Bayles formula for electrogravity, where he related the permeability of free space to electrogravity. The permeability of free space: uo := 1.25663706 E-06 H/m or 4 * pi * 1E-07. Also, the number 1 E-5 was being left over, which I believe is related to the conversion of a Newton to a Dyne (I was using dynes in my formulas); 1 N = 1 E-05 dynes. The last number being left over was 50.

Eventually, I came to discover the following:

2 * pi * 1 E-05 / permeability of free space = 50 or...

1 E-05 = uo * C^1 / 2 * pi * G

Rearrange and solve for G...you get:

G = C^1 * uo / 2 * pi * 1E-05 or...

G = C^1 / 50

So, there's where I am currently with things. I don't know if that explained things at all for you the way you wanted, but I tried. An indepth paper, and not these hurried answers would better explain things I know. Questions? Comments?

With respect,

Jeff

Jeff Cook

As described to you earlier, T is a time coordinate for a single
point of reference in space, it must be worked with the formula T1-
T2/r^2 to find the separation of time in relation to another object
in time and space, and THEN, using traditional time in seconds, you
will get equations that you are more used to. Remember, T is a time
coordinate and is relativistic, that it makes for a measurable point
for any object so that its location in time and space can be
calculated in relation to another. In other words, it is my belief
that when one object travels toward another, time travel to another
dimension (or alternate universe) is obtained, and that this happens
throughout our lives everywhere. This is what the formula is for.

Again, T is not TIME in this formula, in the sense that it is
constant, but a location of an object in time and space, though
measured in seconds, that is specific and unique for each particle
in space. The traditional sense of time is that if I travel from
point A to point B, the time is the same for both of us. But,
Andrew, experiments have proven that this is not the case, it just
is different only by trillionths of a second. My formula combines
the results of our traditional sense to this other notion. In any
case, you have made it clear that I should think hard about how to
better describe this altogether.

Thanks much for helping.

Jeff

Here is a web site that I have found of interest. I hope we as a group, can find more science in our postings and less frustration and displeasure.

Professor Opmmur

Torn-up galaxy hints at Milky Way's fate
Astronomers watch spiral galaxy being ripped apart

ATLANTA - The newly witnessed demise of a galaxy has given astronomers a glimpse into the lives and deaths of spiral galaxies in a violent universe, and possibly a view of the ultimate fate of the Milky Way.

Once like the Milky Way, the ill-fated spiral galaxy C153 ripped through the heart of a distant galactic cluster at 4.5 million mph (2,012 kilometers per second), being shredded along the way. As the galaxy careens away from the cosmic collision, gas trails in streams 200,000 light-years long.

"Its entry into the cluster has created the perfect storm," astronomer William Keel of the University of Alabama said of C153. The destruction is happening "all at once, instead of spread out over a billion years."

Other galactic collisions typically involve partial distortion of one or both galaxies as a long, orbiting dance ensues. This was a head-on collision.

User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Opmmur's Garden · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|-- Opmmur's Garden

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th December 2004 - 01:38 AM