Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] A Journalist Interested In Titor Followers

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702407321114.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->Could These People Be REAL TIME TRAVELLERS?->Was John Titor real?

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!

A Journalist Interested In Titor Followers
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
swam Posted: Jul 23 2004, 09:29 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,067

Hi,

I'm a Finnish journalist/documentarist. I'm making a radio documentary + an article about John Titor and I'm looking for people to talk to about JT.

I'd be very happy if some of you people contacted me so I could ask you questions about the fashinating story of Titor!

Thanks!

Sami Kuusela
(deepsamiNOSPAM [at]hotmail.com - please remove the caps)

TampaUSA Posted: Jul 29 2004, 03:17 PM

Resident thug..

Group: Members
Member No.: 419

See johntitor.com

--------------------
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. -Albert Einstein

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Was John Titor real? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Was John Titor real?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1107 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com
Copyright © 2002-2004 TimeTravelForum.tk, The Time Travel Forum. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Site Is Proud To Be A Member of The Time Travel Webring.

The Time Travel WebRing: Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Last edited by a moderator: