Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Alexander, A promise kept

Username_ttf.tk

1702407748313.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Alexander, A promise kept
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Username Posted: Feb 28 2004, 11:20 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 620

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter to those who may be interested in the person calling himself Alexander.I am not completely sure about the reasoning behind this letter, or why it may be important.Hopefully this is being posted in the right place.If it is not, then please disregard it, and I apologize for the mistake.
On January 16th of this year I met an etraordinary young man.From looks alone one could not determine the amazing story that was hiding beyond this persons eyes.This story first struck me as a joke, then later unbelievable, eventually I could not deny the senserity of it.Deciding to press further out of shear curiosity, I started to have more detailed descussions with Alexander.He was welcomed into my house on several occasions.Quickly, I learned that Alexander (if lying) was more than just a great actor.It was obvious through his actions that he firmly was a product of his story.On every occasion he would deny any store bought food.In fact just the site of fast food would make him feel nasious.This among other constant actions puzzled me greatly.Is it possible that this man may be an obsesive compulsive? Maybe he has other disorder's.This is questions that may never be answered.
The possibility of time travel is not one which I ever wish to debate.I do not believe it is possible.I may one day be corrected by mans ability to accomplish great things, although I firmly believe I will not.I invited Alexander to take a polygraph examination.He promptly declined saying it was pointless and would not prove anything.However a week later he claimed he was curious about it.I assured him it would be painless and harmful.Alexander than confesed that he had never recieved one before and that in some way it may be benefitial.I then made plans with a long time friend of mine to administer the exam.I must tell you that the results were extremely surprising to me.The questions asked of him varied and it would be time consuming to list them all.My wish here is to point out the highlights of the exam.
Alexander was shown to be being truthfull in certain questions directly relating to the core of his story."Are you from the year 2039?" was of course the first question asked, after establishing base questions.To which he responded with a simple "Yes".This was shown to be a truthfull response.All questions asked along those lines had the same result.We then however stumbled apon a series of questions that he did not pass.These questions were , "Have you fully explained your mission here?,he said "yes". "Are you here to change the future?" he said "no".This line of questioning was reworded and reasked in several different ways in order to make a strong case that he was consistantly lying.It was found that he was lying only in this area of questioning.What must be pointed out however that all questions relating to time travel and the future was truthfull.To sum this up, he passed and made the administrator of the exam a believer.
When faced with this evidence I did not lose all rationality and I remained a skeptic.The only thing this test proved in my eyes was that Alexander truly believed himself, and this showed on a man made machine.Which could be innacurate.I do not know what the future has in store for me or my family, however I consider Alexander a friend of myself and that of my family.If his story is true than God speed to him.He will always be welcome in our household no matter what happens.
Alexander is gone now and he promises he will return.When questioned about where he was going or why.He would only say "It is the last thing I must do here.The most dangerous part of my mission." When pressed he would not say anything else.I would like you all to remember him in your prayers.I hope he returns safely and accomplishes what he set out to acheive.

Phoenix Posted: Feb 28 2004, 02:40 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Thank you very much for this post username.

I think it will only proves a point I stated earlier on the board. If a mind is made up no "proof" is good enough to pursuade it. Is it at all possible to list the administrator of the polygraph test and his credentials? (provided that the security of Alexander shall not be compromised by this information.)

Snow Fire Watches Posted: Feb 28 2004, 11:49 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 280

Phoenix,

Since you replied to this anonymous letter I am assuming that either you have some confirmation that username is a friend of Alex, Alex himself, or that you were expecting this post.

Alexander shared with us in IRC his email to you asking you how to handle his present situation (his safety concerns) and how to leave the forum. He offered to debunk himself or just disappear or whatever you thought best. What can you share with us regarding his leaving?

I expected we may have heard the last from him when he came to IRC as WalkedInDevon and was unable to just blend in with us. He has not returned.

Alex, Good luck to you now and in YOUR FUTURE!

From the edge, and maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

--------------------
Time Travel Portal - An Open Discussion On Time Travel

Phoenix Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:11 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

What can you share with us regarding his leaving?

I told him it was not in my nature to pretend a fake, that I would not go along with that aspect. I did tell him I intended to use debunker arguments against anyone who looked like they were seeking to harm Alexander. Basically taking the "evidence" that others have put together and use it to discourage people from taking Alexander seriously enough to bring any sort of harm against him.

I told Alexander that I would like him to stay for the sake of people who wanted to continue talking to him. I had first consulted with BB Boris before e-mailing Alexander and included Boris's advice to Alexander, that being for him to review the reason of why he was posting and see if it out weighed the risks he was talking. From this chat log quote.

[12:53] <AlexanderTT> well, I would like to say that pheonix gave me words that strengthened my resolve, I would like to stay for the time being

I take it Alexander decided to stay.

I did repeat values I had for this board to Alexander. I personally believe that one of those values is the cause of Alexander's absence. If Alexander is gone for the reason I think he is gone it has to do with one of the two things that makes Alexander so difficult to believe, besides him claiming to be a time traveler. One of the two things he already accomplished. If he is doing what I think he is doing he is risking his life for others on this board.

IceSage Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:46 AM

Goddess of Winter

Member No.: 585

I have an assumption that Alexander is Username, and vise versa.

I lead you to the thread I created in the Off-Topic Forum for my reasoning: Spelling and Grammar

ziggystarchild Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:47 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 278

huh.gif I would like to know the EXACT score Alexander received on his polygram? An accurate tester would have scored him. What was his score?

--------------------
"Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe"

Snow Fire Watches Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:49 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 280

Phoenix,

Thank you for responding! I had thought that you may not be able to. I guess you are being cyptic in your reply because you must, but if there is more to be learned, I must ask:

1. Can you confirm that this letter is from a region that would, at best, make it from a friend of his, or at worst written by Alex himself?

2. Can you share with us the values for this board that you expressed to Alex?

3. The two things, beyond time travel, that make Alex's story so hard to believe are "the immortal" and "Frank the TT k***er". When you say part of his mission he already accomplished, are you refering to making contact with "the immortal"?

4. Does the part of Alex mission that you think he may be addressing during his absence have something to do with "Frank"? What makes you believe he may be risking his life for the board members?

Thank for replying to what you can!

From the edge, or maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

--------------------
Time Travel Portal - An Open Discussion On Time Travel

Phoenix Posted: Feb 29 2004, 03:01 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

1. Can you confirm that this letter is from a region that would, at best, make it from a friend of his, or at worst written by Alex himself?

No

2. Can you share with us the values for this board that you expressed to Alex?

1)Keep time travelers safe.
2)Discover how to time travel and alow other members of the board to do so.

3. The two things, beyond time travel, that make Alex's story so hard to believe are "the immortal" and "Frank the TT k***er". When you say part of his mission he already accomplished, are you refering to making contact with "the immortal"?

Yes

4. Does the part of Alex mission that you think he may be addressing during his absence have something to do with "Frank"?

Yes

What makes you believe he may be risking his life for the board members?

See above, board members might already be or will be time travelers.

I would like to know the EXACT score Alexander received on his polygram? An accurate tester would have scored him. What was his score?

Very good question Ziggy hopefully Username will answer.

This is a possibility. I will look at your link.

DadOf5 Posted: Feb 29 2004, 08:25 AM

Member No.: 612

*sigh* a day late and a dollar short...I miss all the good stuff

ziggystarchild Posted: Feb 29 2004, 04:28 PM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 278

Thank you Pheonix. And of course I meant to type polygraph.

--------------------
"Miracles Happen To Those Who Believe"

TampaUSA Posted: Feb 29 2004, 10:21 PM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (IceSage @ Feb 28 2004, 05:46 PM)

I lead you to the thread I created in the Off-Topic Forum for my reasoning: Spelling and Grammar

This letter no doubt is part of Scene 3 act 2.. LOL!!

I agree. In looking at the last few IRC logs, Alix seems bothered with the lack of attention and believers as of late. Although he claims otherwise, I don't think he expected so many of us to be already familiar with his equations. This seems like a desperate attempt to gain credibility but instead it again creates more questions. Like, how could he put himself in a position where one new friend and a total stranger have pretty hard proof that he believes himself to be a TTer?

Very weak indeed.. The whole Frank story is laughable..

I hope this Kid does not bring harm to anyone including himself..

I almost died laughing reading this attempt....

--------------------
Pulp fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard in the late 1940s: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

HardCash Posted: Mar 2 2004, 02:47 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 336

Thanks for the post Username!

Was there a print out of the polygraph results?

--------------------
IF you build it they will .COM!

hardtomakeaname Posted: Mar 5 2004, 06:09 AM

Member No.: 455

nm, not debunking

jovial_kitten Posted: Mar 5 2004, 10:45 PM

I-0345.123-56
Group Icon

Member No.: 215

Username,
Let me know what you need to send what alex wanted to send to me.

--------------------
(AlexanderTT): boring, pointless, boring, and.....oh look some more boring
18 and over? Make your future,make your choice,Register to vote.

norskfruepegg Posted: Mar 5 2004, 11:24 PM

Member No.: 126

Alexander,
In an email I found ( ttraveler7of12 ) I am wondering if this means there
are five more time travelers that will be visiting us in our time or future
years to come.What mission is it that the time travelers are on.Is it normal
for time travelers to let themselves be known by the public?I dont queston
that you are real but I question the reason you are here.Take care and travel
wisely.

--------------------
norskfrue

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Do YOU Know ANY Time-Travellers?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2926 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: