Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] I Am A Timeologist From 2115ad, Henry Patterson

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702414965535.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

I Am A Timeologist From 2115ad, Henry Patterson
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
John Keyshar Posted: Jul 1 2003, 10:21 PM

Unregistered

I am currenty posting on all forums relating to time travel. I am looking for Henry Patterson from Velanton Logistics 2115ad. I have the drive.
[Anonymous]Frog186[Anonymous] Posted: Jul 2 2003, 04:46 PM

Unregistered

Hi Could you tell me more about yourself in general and what you do and so much more I am a believer in time travel and believe time travelers are real and not fake at all I could go on but let me know when your going to reply back to me!
Gavin [Forums Manager] Posted: Jul 12 2003, 11:56 PM

Unregistered

Hi guys smile.gif

Sorry I haven't been active on the board for so long - I've been bogged down with too much work from University lately sad.gif

On Monday though, I found an email in my inbox from the purported time traveller:

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:46:19 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: I am a Timeolgist from 2115 ( From The Time Travel Forum )

Gavin,

I have travelled back in time from 2115. Whether or not you wish to believe this
is completly your decision. To your time the possibility of time travel seems
ridiculous. It is not. Every now and again I make myself available in a
particular time to answer questions and hear views. Your internet make this easy
for me. I was on Titanic, at the Battle of the Alamo and have saw man take his
frist upright steps. I am in this time for another 5 days. My experiences can be
yours.

It seems the email reached me on July 01. He states "I am in this time for another 5 days", which means that if he was real, he must have left on July 6!

Unfortunately it was July 8 when I had actually checked my email which was a bit late I guess sad.gif I emailed him/her anyway, just in case - here's what I wrote back:

Hi!

Hope you're still in this timeline smile.gif

Please post a bit more about yourself either via email or preferably via the
forum (there are a lot of people on there that are waiting to hear from you!).

Look forward to hearing from you soon ...

Regards,
Gavin
(The Time Travel Forums Manager)

Unfortunately, I have not received any reply sad.gif

I REALLY wish i'd checked my email a bit earlier. I guess i've blown it ... now we'll never know if John Keyshar was real or not sad.gif

I feel as though I have let you all down ... and I apologise for this.

From NOW on, I will strive to check my email EVERY SINGLE day ... promise!!

- Gavin
Time Travel Forums Manager

====================[SPONSORED AD] =====================
EXCLUSIVE!! LIMITED-TIME OFFER!! This guy's nuts!! He's Giving AWAY *EVERYTHING* That He Used To Make His MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Empire!!

Millions of dollars worth of unpublished software, unreleased software scripts, secrets AND LOTS LOTS MORE *ALL* in *ONE* package!! NOTHING HAS BEEN HELD BACK!!

I bet *YOU* wish you'd got all those millions of dollars when the internet was still young? Well here's *YOUR* SECOND CHANCE!! (Don't MISS OUT!!) [Go to http://www.joinonce.org/specialpackage/
... IMMEDIATELY!!]

Be part of the NEXT wave of SUPER-WEALTHY internet entrepreneurs!! This package will give you a 5000% advantage than 90% of the online businesses and mega-rich entrepreneurs already out there ... AT THE VERY LEAST!!

Even BIG names like Microsoft are buying copies of this INCREDIBLE package!!

GET YOURS NOW!! But you better
HURRY - there's less than 1000 of these packages left ... and they're disappearing FAST!!

QUICK!!
Go to http://www.joinonce.org/specialpackage/
... IMMEDIATELY!!
... And Get YOURS *NOW* ... while *YOU* still can!!
=====================================================
Gavin Posted: Jul 13 2003, 12:32 AM

The Forum Manager
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hi,

Gavin here again.

There is something else you might want to know about:

Although I will *NOT* reveal John Keyshar's IP (for privacy reasons), I will tell you this - after doing a geographical location lookup on the purported time traveller's IP, it seems that he was writing from somewhere in Amsterdam, North Holland!!

- Gavin
Time Travel Forums Manager

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)

user posted image

Frog186 Posted: Jul 14 2003, 04:29 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Gavin
I just wanted to say thanks for letting us all know about your information and location of the time traveler anyways I am researching about the philadelphia experiment and I have been studying the paranormal for five to six years so I know alot I am a believer in time travel and time travelers as well as other subjects I am not stupid but smart let me know if you find any other information and if you want my email address we can talk!

[Anonymous]Pamela[Anonymous] Posted: Jul 14 2003, 05:20 AM

Unregistered

"I was on Titanic, at the Battle of the Alamo and have saw man take his
frist upright steps. I am in this time for another 5 days. My experiences can be
yours."

No wonder that darn ship sank there were too many time travelers on it! biggrin.gif
Phoenix Posted: Jul 14 2003, 08:03 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Everything happens for a reason, especially in the realm of time travel.

"Only ask yourself what you are going to do with the time you are given."
-Gandalf, Fellowship of the Rings

So don't feel you have let us down by not checking your mail Galvin.
The fact you have this website is helping us to make such contact with time travelers. It is a very well done site, and I wish to thank you for your efforts.

Frog186 Posted: Jul 14 2003, 04:43 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Everyone
that's one small step for man one giant leap for time travel! I believe that time travel will be in our near future I am a believer and not a skeptic because I would rather be somewhere else enjoying myself then be in this world depressed or sad about all that is happening in this mad or sad world it's like I would be an observer or explorer and nothing like an alien I would explore parallel universes different eras or events in history and such it would be amazing and interesting time travel is it real or fake one must find out by studying it and learning it then the truth will be known!

Gavin Posted: Jul 15 2003, 09:47 AM

The Forum Manager
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Hi everyone smile.gif

Frog and Phoenix - thanks for your kind compliments and support ... I really appreciate it smile.gif I'm really glad people find this site useful smile.gif

P.S. I have a feedback thread somewhere on the board too if anyone wishes to leave any comments there smile.gif I always appreciate any feedback no matter
whether its positive or negative smile.gif

P.S.S. Pamela - your post about the Titanic and the time-travellers; funny stuff biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Gavin -
The Forum Manager (Admin)

user posted image

Frog186 Posted: Jul 15 2003, 04:24 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Everyone
We base our lives on something that is not true wake up people it is true time travel will come eventually then people don't have to worry about what are the paradoxes of time travel and so on and so forth what most people believe it will never happen but see I don't have to believe them I can listen but I won't believe them my beliefs are sacred when I say this it means that others don't believe like you believe so in effect time travel to parallel universes or other timelines it might be science fiction like others have read about in books and such but in reality it will become science fact the multiverse and worlds theory exists their are other timelines but see we can't see them but that doesn't mean they don't exist as for time travelers they exist as well do you believe aliens are time travelers well I do believe they are they have visited the past and future as for other time travelers they too exist not in dreams but in reality but on other timelines those timelines or worldlines can also coexist with our planet or universe our technology is not because of science or scientists I believe aliens gave us technology in order to advance from the past to the present the near future has yet to come in the end of this I would have to say their are probably millions or billions of other universes or worlds in outer space as well in the multiverse and many beings, creatures, monsters, humans, aliens, and so on in other timelines, worldines, universes, dimensions if you tried to explain all of this to a person they wouldn't understand and they would call you nuts or crazy but if you talk with friends and others they would believe you in a senseable way but they would think your weird instead of crazy or nuts and that is how most people like friends and family would think! Well my time is up I got to leave now!

Cygnus_X Posted: Jul 18 2003, 06:19 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 32

I just want to answer to the question: "are you one" The answer should be the same for everybody.

This answer is YES actualy we are all traveling trought time, you juste have to go on a plan and you are in a different time line than me you juste have to run and you are at a different timeline but the diffenrence is maybe of the order of 0,0000000001 sec different we are in a different time line than the sun... the image we saw of the sun every day is already from the past of 7 min.

Those are facts. The reel question is How fast can you go, and you will find the time line seperating you from a relative object.

ps. I don't beleived in time travel I know it's true...

--------------------
Peut-être pourront-ils un jour répondre à cette éternelle question:" pouquoi ?"

Dj-Sinister Posted: Jan 23 2004, 03:59 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 296

smile.gif

--------------------

daboga Posted: Jan 25 2004, 05:01 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

QUOTE (John Keyshar @ Jul 1 2003, 02:21 PM)
I am currenty posting on all forums relating to time travel. I am looking for Henry Patterson from Velanton Logistics 2115ad. I have the drive.

Will this drive help you get back to where you came from? huh.gif

--------------------
All things are possible

Phoenix Posted: Jan 25 2004, 05:28 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I think it might have there was an egnimatic follow up here.

It seems the matter was finished off, and went as planned.

daboga Posted: Jan 25 2004, 06:51 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 266

cool. smile.gif

--------------------
All things are possible

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1559 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: