Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Is This Really Safe

TIME 2 GO

1702412051783.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 ( Go to first unread post )

Is This Really Safe
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
TIME 2 GO Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:20 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 527

what would stop someone from trying to find me if i revealed who i am? ive been reading these post's and my story is nowhere as eccentric as any of these. im a simple man who was accidently thrown into this time. . and i really have no clue how i got here.

or if anyone has came looking for me. or if they will look for me

how do i know this is safe? i dont feel i can trust any of you.

Phoenix Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:25 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

You can't, nor can we trust you. Especially with a name like "Time 2 Go".

TIME 2 GO Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:30 AM

i chose my name because since i have been here 5 years now i have thought to myself everyday. time to go i really do not understand any of this.

im so confused i came from 2096 and i have no idea how i got here. all i remember is coming home from work as a pipefitter then awaking in a feild in what i now know as plainfeild illinois.

my reason for registering on this site is to hopefully shed some light on what may have happaned to me.

Dance In Time Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:44 AM

Member No.: 525

Hello Time2Go,

How have you managed to survive during the past five years in this time?

TIME 2 GO Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:55 AM

after some time i adapted rather well. i found a job as a welder in a small town across the river from st louis.

i have been reading and i seen ttdaves post's i assure you that not all of this is true. i know very little of such things. the ffre did overthrow the goverment. things for the most part returned to normal except we have alot more civil liberties than before ww3 happaned but was not as devastating as they would lead you to beleive. as for dates he is pretty much right on.

im a laborer and not a scientist or a history major in fact i didnt even finish my education.

i thought id get that out before you guys start drilling me with questions i cant answer. i can barely use this computer.

can anyone tell me how i might have ended up here? i have no recolection of the events that night.

it is a very terrifying thing to think of. i wish i could go back i certainly do not want to be here when the events that were my history and are your future take place.

Phoenix Posted: Feb 13 2004, 04:59 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Member No.: 21

That makes you a time traveler by accident. You are our third one.

You may wish to read the posts of the other two accidental time travelers. It may provide some comfort. The other two started posting right away but they also were relatively fresh arrivals.

If you want to feel safe. I recommend not telling us anything about the future. There are quite a few people who do not believe any of the people claiming to be time travelers on this site are time travelers. So that works to your advantage. Other people want proof in order to believe otherwise they wont believe. If you really want to be secure and not believed. Don't give us any evidence what so ever.

smokeringhalo Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:03 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 315

I would say to you that if you don't feel safe - don't post.
Not unless you feel the benefits of which is worth the risk.

I personally stopped posting at the "Anomalies" board because I have strong reason to believe that it is closely monitored if not completely controlled by the govt. and the attitudes on posting opinions there have become increasingly biased. Simply put - I don't feel safe there anymore.

I feel this is one of the safer boards but I'm also sure that alot of "conspiracy" type sites are watched. Bush even said "I don't know - I haven't checked the webpage yet" when asked about the "Conspiracy Theorists" going wild over Kerry and Himself being both members of Skull and Bones.
The govt. hasn't kicked in my door yet - but I'm not a self-proclaimed TT either - just more of an "NWO Awareness Advocate" of sorts who they've conditioned most people to pass off as nutty anyway.

Best Wishes and Welcome.

--------------------
SKULL AND BONES / BOHEMIAN GROVE

WTC7

Blair Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:05 AM

Blair

Member No.: 98

Welcome to this time line!!

There is nothing simple about any person in this world.

What can we do to help you?

Do you need info or a place to stay do you need money?

11:11

--------------------
Your invited click here.11:11

jovial_kitten Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:10 AM

I-0345.123-56
Group Icon

Member No.: 215

QUOTE (smokeringhalo @ Feb 13 2004, 12:03 AM)

I personally stopped posting at the "Anomalies" board because I have strong reason to believe that it is closely monitored if not completely controlled by the govt. and the attitudes on posting opinions there have become increasingly biased. Simply put - I don't feel safe there anymore.

I feel this is one of the safer boards but I'm also sure that alot of "conspiracy" type sites are watched. Bush even said "I don't know - I haven't checked the webpage yet" when asked about the "Conspiracy Theorists" going wild over Kerry and Himself being both members of Skull and Bones.

Is there somewhere I can read about this=skull and crossbones theory and webpage stuff?
I faintly saw someone else talking about it when I was reading my coast to coast community but I just sort of shrugged it off. Sounds real interesting to me!

I also don't post at the anomalies board much because it's so big that I dont have the time to read through it all. They need a dummies guide to the anomalies board:p
I also don't feel as welcome there as I do here. They seem much more intelligent there and there's a tension that I feel on there.
It's much more..country home feeling around here.

--------------------
(AlexanderTT): boring, pointless, boring, and.....oh look some more boring
18 and over? Make your future,make your choice,Register to vote.

TIME 2 GO Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:15 AM

no money is needed at this time i appreciate the offer. i wouldnt not accept it anyway just not how i was raised

i only post because i am desperate to understand what happaned to me. and how if at all i can get back or if its even worth it at this point.

i have been here 5 years . so if i may ask a question is it likely it has been 5 years from the time i came from if so i would imagine my family has already held my services and forgotten about me. maybe this was ment to happen

i miss my wife and kids to this day. my lovely wife sara and my two kids alexis and zachary

im afraid im going to have to retire for the evening. rehashing this is taking quite a toll on me.

Thanatos Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:22 AM

Member No.: 508

i have been here 5 years . so if i may ask a question is it likely it has been 5 years from the time i came from if so i would imagine my family has already held my services and forgotten about me. maybe this was ment to happen

Think about what you are saying. How can your wife and family allready forget about you. they wont even know your gone untill 2096. oops.gif

PyRo99 Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:27 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 343

What is your name?

Thank you for coming out.

hyper.gif yourock.gif

TIME 2 GO Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:28 AM

i dont understand please explain i will be the first to admit im not am very smart man

im going to follow the advice phoenix has given to me and not expose any personal information.

Blair Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:30 AM

Blair

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Thanatos @ Feb 13 2004, 04:22 PM)

i have been here 5 years . so if i may ask a question is it likely it has been 5 years from the time i came from if so i would imagine my family has already held my services and forgotten about me. maybe this was meant to happen

Think about what you are saying. How can your wife and family already forget about you. they wont even know your gone until 2096. oops.gif

Because all time exist now!!

Today is as real as yesterday and tomorrow.

I corrected your spelling hope you don't mined.

I undersatnd what he is going through it happened to me but in the past!!

--------------------
Your invited click here.11:11

Thanatos Posted: Feb 13 2004, 05:36 AM

Member No.: 508

Well where does one start with worldline theory. Your claim is similar to many of the others on the board, only its no so bad as they say it is(whatever that means).
Many of you stick to the TITOR universe but contradict eachother.

Basically what i meant by my previous post as at this time you are in our worldtime/worldline. The events in yours have not yet occured. In fact you havent even yet been born. Nothing you rememer has yet happened. So your loved ones would not even be aware that you are gone untill we get to your world time of 2096.

Your in time limbo buddy. Its up to you to change the rules after all this is YOUR story. We'll pull up a chair and watch it unfold. tongue.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0682 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com
Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: