Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Jt's Predictions Starting To Come True, "waco and wacko-type" events

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702412343188.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->Could These People Be REAL TIME TRAVELLERS?->Was John Titor real?

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!
Pages: (33) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Jt's Predictions Starting To Come True, "waco and wacko-type" events
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
HardCash Posted: Feb 3 2004, 01:52 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 336

JT refered to a set of "waco-type" events occurring before the break of the civil war. Strangely enough some eye-opening occurances have taken place the past few days.

The drug , Ricin (2 times the potentcy of cobra venom), was found by a postal worker in the Dirksen Senate Building in Washington, on Monday.

Go here My Webpage for the complete story.

And the breast seen around the world during the Half Time Show? That was the very FIRST time in American history a breast was exposed on primetime tv. LOL. sorry, kinda cracks me up laugh.gif

The mail t**m, (not official it was an act of t**m yet, but come on!), is the first act of bio-t**m in, what..., a year?

My question for you all is this:

Could these two events be the beginning of a series of "wacko" events JT described?

hmmmmmm......

--------------------
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein

time travel forum

Gprei Posted: Feb 9 2004, 08:34 AM

Super Newbie

Member No.: 459

Predictions?
Or JT history?

--------------------
What you see is not what they are since there is no guarantee in the truth that you know.
-GPREI

HardCash Posted: Feb 9 2004, 09:41 AM

___The "Wacko" Calender___

A Journal containing all events having a possible connection
to what John Titor predicted will be warnings of the upcoming war(s).

All events out of the ordinary in 2004 will be posted here by date.
Perhaps some of these world events will give us an idea of what
to expect in the future.

Also, this will help us determine whther JT was a true TTer (hopefully sonner than later wink.gif )

---------------------------------------------------------------

5 Jan. 2004 >- SUPERBOWL SUNDAY- Janet Jackson's bare breast exposed
on primetime national television during the HalfTime Show.
(The first time ever in American history)

6 Jan. 2004 >- The drug "Ricin" was found by a postal worker on
Capital Hill. It has not been confirmed whether it
was an act of t*m, though the intentions were
clear.

Date Unknown >- No trace of "weapons of mass destruction" have been
found in Iraq contrary to what Bush clearly stated
when establishing war with Iraq.

I'll post this every other day. Sorry if i've missed any important events!

--------------------
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein

time travel forum

HardCash Posted: Feb 9 2004, 09:43 AM

Please add to this calender if you've heard or seen of any events out of the ordinary!

--------------------

time travel forum

HardCash Posted: Feb 9 2004, 09:46 AM

JT history i guess, though the differential in world-lines make it a prediction of sorts.

--------------------

time travel forum

HardCash Posted: Feb 9 2004, 09:57 AM

___The "Wacko" Calender___

to what John Titor predicted will be warnings of the upcoming war(s).

Perhaps some of these world events will give us a foreshadow of what
to expect in the future.

(If I have missed anything please let me know)

25 Jan. 2004 >- SUPERBOWL SUNDAY- Janet Jackson's bare breast exposed

26 Jan. 2004 >- The drug "Ricin" was found by a postal worker on
clear.

8 Feb. 2004 >- Are our freedoms being questioned? As quoted by Paul -
One of the individuals said "This is exactly what people feared
would happen. The civil liberties of everyone in this
country are in danger. How we handle that here in Iowa
is very important on how things are going to happen in
this country from now on." Read Paul's thread- CLICK HERE

I'll post this every other day. Have I missed anything? Let me know!

--------------------

time travel forum

cerial Posted: Feb 9 2004, 03:44 PM

Super Newbie

Member No.: 323

February 6, 2004, DES MOINES, Iowa -- In what may be the first subpoena of its kind since Sept. 11, 2001, a federal judge has ordered a university to turn over records about a gathering of anti-war protesters.

more here

bren

Paul Posted: Feb 10 2004, 03:37 AM

Impeach All Three Branches

Member No.: 152

It's not "wacko," it's "Waco," as in Waco, Texas, where the federal agents staged a commando attack for no reason on a religious cult's commune (actually, a very traditional American kind of place-- e.g., Salt Lake City, Utah; Oneida, NY; etc.) and ended up k-illing everyone in the compound. Titor said that there would be more of such things, and of increasing intensity, as the hour for civil war approached.

The key element is the trampling of citizens by the feds.

Paul

--------------------
Paul J. Lyon

Phoenix Posted: Feb 10 2004, 04:12 AM

Phoenix

Member No.: 21

I should have made this correction way before. Thank you Paul.

He is right Hard Cash. Mrs JJ's media attention does not qualify.

HardCash Posted: Feb 10 2004, 05:37 AM

It's not "wacko," it's "Waco," as in Waco, Texas, where the federal agents staged a commando attack for no reason on a religious cult's commune (actually, a very traditional American kind of place-- e.g., Salt Lake City, Utah; Oneida, NY; etc.) and ended up k-illing everyone in the compound. Titor said that there would be more of such things, and of increasing intensity, as the hour for civil war approached.

oops.gif I stand corrected...

Nevertheless, the JJ incident during the halftime show illustrates the increasing downfall of our nation, and the lack of control we have as a society. Now, this may be a stretch, but any events out of the ordinary that happen this year I will take into account in an effort to connect them with JT�s posts. thumbup.gif

--------------------

time travel forum

Paul Posted: Feb 10 2004, 05:05 PM

Impeach All Three Branches

Member No.: 152

HardCash:

Actually, I think I agree with you about a lot of the things on your list, but I would expand the breastflash episode to include the entire spectacle of the Super Bowl. Imagine if you were from the past, even only 25 years or so, and sat through the horse-flatulence and erectile dysfunctions and the use of the flag as clothing for a rockstar. You would have thought that society had gone nuts.

Which makes the show a sign of the times. But I think that it also pertains to another one of Titor's themes, that is, that we have become a nation (a world?) of consumer ***** who are so preoccupied with such things as a thirdrate singer exhibitionism that it is an easy thing to do to rob of us of our fundamental rights.

It also connects to the overall sense of a loss of privacy, which many associate with modesty. We tend to forget that a society in which privacy is respected and protected is one in which we are free from others' tasteless displays as well as being free from official intrusions.

And, actually, Koresh and the Branch Davidians, who were slaughtered and burnt at Waco, were labeled "nuts" and "wackos" by the media and govt. to justify their actions, and people referred to "Wacko, Texas."

Paul

TampaUSA Posted: Feb 10 2004, 10:54 PM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (HardCash @ Feb 9 2004, 09:37 PM)

oops.gif I stand corrected...

Nevertheless, the JJ incident during the halftime show illustrates the increasing downfall of our nation, and the lack of control we have as a society. Now, this may be a stretch, but any events out of the ordinary that happen this year I will take into account in an effort to connect them with JT�s posts. thumbup.gif

Looks like CBS will be implementing a 5 second delay on most of it's live programming now.. hmmf! Commercials even show nudity in the UK, No?

--------------------
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. -Albert Einstein

raratunga Posted: Feb 12 2004, 01:51 AM

Member No.: 515

happy.gif

Wow - I think we are reeeeaaallly stretching things a bit when we are using the Super Bowl halftime incident as a "sign" or part of a prediction that there is an impending Civil War. Come on!

Go over to a Western European and turn on the tele over there. You'll see more breasts than you can shake a stick at. - and they won't be hidden under wierd metal pasties.

The lyrics in the "songs" performed during the same half time show (I don't consider rap a form a music) were SO MUCH more offensive then a has-been artist trying to revive her career by exposing a breast.

Enough about the breast already....that is so NOT a "Waco" type event. No one was horribly burned alive or shot in the head. Time Travel is a bit of a stretch to begin with, but this stretch is just not even close to being realistic.

HardCash Posted: Feb 12 2004, 08:10 AM

Nevertheless, the JJ incident during the halftime show illustrates the increasing downfall of our nation, and the lack of control we have as a society. Now, this may be a stretch, but any events out of the ordinary that happen this year I will take into account in an effort to connect them with JT�s posts.

Lawyers, investigators, forensic pathologists, etc. all take the most insignificant possible forms of evidence into account when evaluating and trying to solve a mystery. Why should this forum be any different? We all want the truth, right? yes.gif

That was just an example of, what I think, is our society beginning to crumble beneath us. There are many more, yes. Many events can be underestimated yet very important in our futurem, thus I will make an attempt to pin-point any and all "out of the ordinary" upcoming events of 2004.

So instead of critiquing this thread, why not add to the list of events and see if we can solve this "JT mystery" together as a team thumbup.gif .

You can add an unusual event to the Journal.

JUST CLICK RIGHT HERE

--------------------

time travel forum

HardCash Posted: Feb 12 2004, 08:21 AM

___The "Waco" Calender___

to what John Titor said will be warnings of the upcoming war(s).

Feel free to add *ANY* strange (world or national events/occurances) that may help unfold the questions:

Is time travel real? Was JT real? Will major warfare be in our future?

All events are relevant!!!

Perhaps some of these world events will give us a foreshadow of what
to expect in the future.

25 Jan. 2004 >- SUPERBOWL SUNDAY- Janet Jackson's bare breast exposed

26 Jan. 2004 >- The drug "Ricin" was found by a postal worker on
clear.

8 Feb. 2004 >- Are our freedoms being questioned? As quoted by Paul -
One of the individuals said "This is exactly what people feared
would happen. The civil liberties of everyone in this
country are in danger. How we handle that here in Iowa
is very important on how things are going to happen in
this country from now on." Read Paul's thread- CLICK HERE

ANOTHER LINK

POST ANY OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS GUYS/GALS.

--------------------

time travel forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Was John Titor real? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (33) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

- Was John Titor real?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0646 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com
Copyright � 2002-2004 TimeTravelForum.tk, The Time Travel Forum. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This Site Is Proud To Be A Member of The Time Travel Webring.

The Time Travel WebRing: Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >>

Last edited by a moderator: