Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Once Again The Future Came To Me

ToxicRevival

1702407815033.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

Once Again The Future Came To Me
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 27 2004, 03:17 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 339

You must have by now noticed my absence. Well It is simply becuase I have not been, well...here. By here I mean in this time or Dimension.

I decided about three weeks ago I would duplicate my original time travel experiance, I relaxed turned off the air, turned off the light and lay down with my pad of paper a pen, an a back pack full of food, matches and a carton of smokes. . (Now that I think about it I should have taken more.) It happened exactly as it happened before the increased sensitivity to outside stimuli, the rushing feeling of moving foward and the moment that feels as if your being pushed through a fine mesh grating of some sort.

This time though I didn't arrive awake, I lay there for a while I believe and this is why. When I awoke, It was night, the moon was up and the sky was a amazing clear. it had a clarity I have never been privilaged to see in all my life here. There was no purple haze that had been in this land the previous time I visited. I stood and looked around eyeing the area carefully. Having lived in the desert all my life I know that the dangerous animals are most active during the evening.

What I saw around me was just cracked dry dirt, the temperature was extremely cold. Against popular understanding a hot desert is very cold during the evenings. There were cacti scattered here and there and some decrepid buildings towards mount lemon. (Yes I recognized the mountain, which told me I was in tucson). There was a constant shrill whistling coming from that direction and the flickering of fire. I began heading in that direction. after a while I tripped on a broken slab of concrete and went sprawling, turning I saw that about a inch underneath the cracked soil I stood on was asphalt, the cracked concrete was a peice of sidewalk. Curious I remeber wondering were all the buildings were, but this was explained soon enough.

After a whil and a pack of smokes I stopped to rest, gathering what little kindling there was I set to make a small fire keeping my body inbetween my fire and he one in the distance. I quickly cooked a meal of hotdogs and twinkies and then lay down to rest after putting out my fire. By the time the sun came up I was eating breakfast and moving towards the buildings. I was thinking that each time previous I had came to this world I had been here longer, I was hoping I was incorrect. By what seemed to be noon and the sky was filled with the purple color once more, I had come withen perhapse five miles of the buildings. Seeing no indication of people I continued foward. I recognized one building as a large department store of some sort, and th others looked like a strip mall and some houses.

Upon arriving to the department store I took a moment to study it, The once "advance" sliding doors nolonger existed only two gaping squares now allowed entrance. I did however find out what it was, It seemed to be a super K -mart. I moved in just past the door and a stench of decay struck me forcing me back outside. I looked in and saw that most the shelves were bar, the counters destroyed and the place was crawling with insects. So I quickly vacated the area, heading towards the houses.

Upon reaching the neighborhood I became aware of singing, It sounded like a group of men who were very intoxicated. Not long after that I heard a fight break out and shots fired. So I moved into one of the houses and explored that waiting for the group o move on. The house was in amazingly good conditionn, the roof didnt leak, and in one of the bedrooms I found a dusty but clean matress, a broken tv and a handheld walkman. Checking the pockets of my backpack I was soon relieved to find I had at least brought with me without prior knowledge a folding serrated knife and a half pack of double A batteries.

Unfortunatly the walkman didn't seem to work, so setting it aside I sat on the matress, and ate cold hotdogs and some more twinkies. By the time night had fallen I wa smoving again, the group had fallen silent and I saw that they had built a fire in a two story house that had boarded windows and a make shift door. There was writing on the door that I could barely make out from down the walkway, it said "It owns but It doesn't walk." And underneath that. "Territory of dragons.". Writing this down I headed towards the strip mall and moved into the parking lot, suprised I saw a vw bug sitting in the parking lot alone. It actually looked to be in running condition, the windows were intact and the wheels held air.

Knowing this was probably not a coincident I again played sneaking spy and moved as quitely as a six foot five two hundred and thirty pound man can. I came upon the strip mall and suddenly recognized where exaclty I was, Above one of the stores was a neon sing that read Family dollar. (The neon sign was not working.) This store is less then five miles from where I live in this time. From inside the store believe it or not, I heard ozzy osbourne playing, this was shocking and I looked into the store from aroudn the corcer, I saw a woman sitting in the store playing with a small yellow radio. I smiled in reliefe and walked in. Big mistake, no sooner had my foot touched the broken glss on the floor did she turn and fire a gun from god knows where in my direction. I fell back alarmed and scrambled out the door cutting my hands in the process.

I remember I half hissed half yelled "Hey lady....I;m ok...not here to hurt you.". I was trying to stop the flow of tomato-ketchup from my severely lacerated hand as she stepped out and leveled what I recognized (Becuase my mum owns one) as a colt 45, snub nose. "Your not a dragon?" She asked me in plain english. I denied bing a dragon and she pointed at my pack. "And whats in there mate?" I told here it was food and a simple folding knife. She nodded moved over holding the gun out at me an picked up my bag and backed away inside.

"You can go now." I was alarmed, I had no food and nothing for defense. I pleaded with her that I was new here and had no way of finding food, which she though was funny...She invited me in and told me that this was indeed tucson, and that they had flattened it with some kind of missile that was relievingly not nuclear. I asked if the vw bug worked and she nodded saying she was actually from phoenix which still for the most part stood, besides the area I was in in my last visit as a child. They still had a city there though accasionally people left to scavange in tucson for antiques.I asked her what year this happens and she shrugged and said It was a while ago, before she was born, and that the us govt. was trying to repair the damage still cuased by the war, but the states were scattered and in remnants. I asked her about the rest of the world and she looked at me strangely and said. "Who cares, I blame them all anyways. If it wasn't for them We wouldn't lvie like this, got it mate?" I shrugged and she agreed to allow me to sleep in her company povided I stay on the other side of the stoor between her and a large amount of glass so she could hear me if I came for her.

By the time morning arrived I awoke to find myself without food, though she was "kind" enought o leave my bag my knife and my smokes though she took most of the matches. Feeling reserved I set out once more. I mostly ate grass during my travels the next few days, and never came upon anyone else during them. I saw alot of desert, alot of broken asphalt and few animals, mostly wild cats and birds. I lost track of my time there but one day in which I was feeling particularly hopeless and suicidal I was contemplting slitting my wrists. I remember feeling that today was the end for some reason, Then this pulling force cae, it was extremely painfull, it was pulling me from the inside without including my skin, I remember fainting, and I was in my home in my bed feeling very emanciated and ill. I stood and immediatly rushed to the kitchen and drank as much water as possible, I also then vomited it up. After a few times of this I sat down and ate and drank more water. I went outside and almost cried in reliefe, although my neighbors were giving me strange looks and askign me where I had been. to which I replied" on vacation." I took a shower checked my mail and paid all my delinquint bills. It took me a few days to recover and remember everything Tha had happend, and a few more to convince my boss there was really a family emergency that couldn't be avoided.

But....I am so happy to be back, and I don't think I will be traveling through time anymore...Unless perhapse I am paid very well for it.

Glad to Be home
Patrick D. QUinn CCNA

--------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Anubis Posted: Feb 27 2004, 04:31 PM

The Jackal

Member No.: 614

Question: With time travel, it has always been assumed that one must return precisely at his/her departure time, are you saying that the time spent in a rift in the warped space/time significantly translate to the time on your original worldline? If this is indeed the case, please explain.

CraigG Posted: Feb 27 2004, 06:32 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 274

Maybe you should have taken a camera and taken some photos...

ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 27 2004, 06:53 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Well I could have, though who would have known if the film would have even have been in working order, or if the batteries would still retain there charge, I was more worried about Umm I dunno staying alive with food. I admit I didn't think it through so well. Perhapse someday again.

--------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 27 2004, 06:55 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

I have no clue, I have no control over the time I arrive, it seems to be a specific time altough the geographical area I am in seems to change the place I arrive in, though that is a obvious statement. Like some have suggested, I could have slipped over into a parralell dimension but there are also some things that suggest this is not the case.

--------------------

Anubis Posted: Feb 27 2004, 08:31 PM

The Jackal

Member No.: 614

But did the time's correctly correlate, i.e. gone 3 weeks, and 2 weeks gone in this time, or is was the return spontaneous? If in fact it is spontaneous or even matches this would contradictory to all theorys ever predicted about time travel. Note i'm not discrediting you, just a bit 'mystified'.

TampaUSA Posted: Feb 27 2004, 11:16 PM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (CraigG @ Feb 27 2004, 10:32 AM)
Maybe you should have taken a camera and taken some photos...

I agree.. If you were able to take such things as a backpack, food, matches, a knife etc.. etc.. a camera should have been high on the prioroity list. People typically take one when going to any strange and/or new places. While I agree your life is top priority, proof would have followed a very close second... You are reporting on your experiences correct? What is a reporter nowadays without a camera?

While I am not saying that you are a fake I must lean in that direction - thinking logically that is...

However, I must concede that is a very intruiging story and could only imagine the effects of having pictoral evidence..

--------------------
Pulp fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard in the late 1940s: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

Sir Real Posted: Feb 28 2004, 03:47 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Member No.: 413

Anubis, King of Necropolis;

No offense but you walk too fast. Slow down and smell the roses!

Phoenix Posted: Feb 28 2004, 06:28 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

But....I am so happy to be back, and I don't think I will be traveling through time anymore...Unless perhapse I am paid very well for it.

I wish to welcome you back ToxicRevival.

I am very happy to see you here again.

CraigG Posted: Feb 28 2004, 11:55 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 274

Also: hot dogs and twinkies for food? What was the thinking behind that?

jonfr Posted: Feb 28 2004, 07:45 PM

Time Travel is Extra

Member No.: 69

alright, thx to my bot...how takes snapshots of this forum now and then, did alarm me about this post wink.gif - I have more then you know. About 3 weeks ago, my satelitte did pick up hig-partion being used, but they where long gone before it arraved over the area where they prodused. According to what i have been able to collect from the data the jump was about 40-63 years into the future, resault of simulation of dimensunal jup indicates an diffrent partical energy.

Next time you jump trugh time, expect me...

Also, one queastion. You didn't have "blank" memory around 5 years old (maybe sooner?) do you? I supect that i was NOT the only one how got altered by those aliens.

ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 28 2004, 09:39 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

when your poor, and currently work at a conveniance store, your choices on food are not very expanded, To jonfr, My whole childhood is one big blank But I dun know if it has anything to do with aliens or just my parents. And if you people read my previous post, the first time travel story, time travel and me. You will see I am doubfull about my time travel experiances, I am positive time travel has to do with a large expenditure of energy, which is why I am asleep when I arrive. How would that effect electronics....Now I could check my batteries (which are dead mind you) and say hey these are drained that proves it, but no..it proves nothing becuase I remember that they were already dead before I left this time.

So you guys can go disproving this all you want, becuase even I doubt my own sanity.

Patrick D. Quinn
CCNA

--------------------

ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 28 2004, 09:41 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

To Anubis.

Aye strange isn't it...I was gone two eeks here, and then gone about the same there. I cant be sure down to the day but they seemed parralell. It could be the manner in which I traveled. But in reality who can tell?

--------------------

jonfr Posted: Feb 28 2004, 10:02 PM

Time Travel is Extra

Member No.: 69

QUOTE (ToxicRevival @ Feb 28 2004, 01:39 PM)
when your poor, and currently work at a conveniance store, your choices on food are not very expanded, To jonfr, My whole childhood is one big blank But I dun know if it has anything to do with aliens or just my parents. And if you people read my previous post, the first time travel story, time travel and me. You will see I am doubfull about my time travel experiances, I am positive time travel has to do with a large expenditure of energy, which is why I am asleep when I arrive. How would that effect electronics....Now I could check my batteries (which are dead mind you) and say hey these are drained that proves it, but no..it proves nothing becuase I remember that they were already dead before I left this time.

So you guys can go disproving this all you want, becuase even I doubt my own sanity.

Patrick D. Quinn
CCNA

Welcome to the club where pepole don't belvie you wink.gif (read my own post to find out what i mean). But yea, time travel Requeres alot of energy. For the Aliens, well, i'm still looking for clues about them, still no luck.

One queastion, can you crontrol the jump...or are they just random points trugh time? Goes both ways when you jump. Also, next time you jump (in the case i won't be able to find you when you jump), find an news paper, or something that you can read to figure out where you are etc..etc..

This post has been edited by jonfr on Feb 28 2004, 10:16 PM

Phoenix Posted: Feb 29 2004, 01:39 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I don't like to do this, because I like you and find you to be believable, but I am going to.

Just once I would like to see a "Time Traveller" warn us of a species of animal, or plant going extinct cuasing a massive ecological breakdown, (I assume after writing this we will see just that.) I would also like to see a time traveller provide some precise diagram of a energy source better than we have now, or of some other modern breakthrough, Or perhapse even a explenation of how their time machine actually works on the inside,what makes it tick, the precision components required.

You fail to meet your own criteria of a good time traveler.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2034 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: