Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Self Timetravel True, I am Timetraveler yes.

vinividivicious

1702408011160.png

The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk) -> Self Timetravel True

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Pages: (11) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Self Timetravel True, I am Timetraveler yes.
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 04:04 PM

Lord of the Smorgeshborgs

Group: Members
Member No.: 454

Okay, here's my answers to the questions, in order:

What qualities do the time travel research people look for in potential time travellers?
The biggest thing that they wanted to know, for people with my mission, was whether or not you had family or any people dear to you. Also, an attractive physical apperance is a must for coming to this time, because people are so externally attracted. I'm learning now that this is a stereotype, since lots of unattractive people are successful (although not always in a good way.) Endurance is also looked for, along with someone who truly doesn't care.

Why are you on an internet forum and not learning about the world?
I was out there, going around Dayton, before I finally just gave up the hope of the TTRC (Time Travel Research Center) finding me. I now suspect that went too far in either direction to find me, which means that I may be dying in a short period of time, or they went too far before me. They may have also went to a different world line on accident.

What is the metalic content of coins in your time period?
I don't really know much about this, but I think coins are basically the same, although most people just use debit cards now.

Is there a cure to mental diseases?
Most people just try and focus on the root of their problem, and try and make that seem as small as possible. For example, if the problem is that your girlfriend broke up with you, then just think of their head getting bigger and bigger as they say it, and their voice getting squeakier and higher pitched, so that it is almost comical. Buit that was just the "flavor of the weeK" when I left.

Can you go to a period of time where you are not born?
Imagine each person in each worldline as a cloned *****. If you gather all the ***** in a room and k*** one, they do not a*. So yes, you can.

Is there a civil war? When does it start? Is there peace in Israel? Could you post a picture of your time machine?
There is a civil war in the United States, in early 2005. The jyhads continue, growing more and more violent and less and less about Islam. Since my time machine didn't travel with me, I can't give you a picture of it. If I would have thought I would be here this long I would have taken a picture though.

Why did you travel back in time? Why are you on a forum?
I am back in time for a reason I do not wish to share. I am on a forum because I do not think I will ever return to my own worldline.

What is the general sporting scene like? Is baseball still America's sport? Do the NBA, NFL, MLB, still exist?
Sports have become an important part of life in America, as an attempt to forget about the past, so baseball is quite popular. Also, it is becoming common to see both men and women on the same pro-teams. I'm not really into sports though, so I don't know much about that. No new sports on a national level, just lots of little variations of stuff.

Do the Boston Red Sox ever win the World Series?
Like I said, I'm not much into sports, so I don't know.

Does Princeton survive? Does Nash survive?
Yes and I don't know who Nash is, so I would assume no. Benji Willhem Vardcin is the most well known scientist that I've heard of.

What happens to the world economy if there is a civil war?
Since I am just a kid, I don't know much about this, but everything is quite expensive. Real sugar is also very hard to get if you do not live in a sugar producing country.

What happens to Australia, New Zealand, and the Fijin Islands?
There are small riots, but nothing big. They just suffer a bit because of the economic collapse.

Has international communication been lost?
No, although almost no one trusts the mass media any more.

TampaUSA Posted: Feb 21 2004, 05:34 PM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (vinividivicious @ Feb 20 2004, 04:43 PM)
"About how old are you Tampa? Why do you not exist, according to records? What is your opinion about the invasion of Iraq? Do you believe John Titor and Alexander? You can PM me about that last one if you would prefer that."

"On a different note, I want to tell you the following message (this goes to the Generation X and Y crowd):

"Do not follow the ways of the Genericans [baby boomers]. They became too vested in money, and they will soon lose everything. Life is short, learn as much as you can."

Vin,

Age questions are considered rude in our time! laugh.gif

I do exists I was just kidding with you..

I did not perceive IRAQ as an immediate threat..

John Titor's story is all but totally debunked therefore Alix, an even weaker story, is fading rapidly..

Advice: Don't cross reference either of them in your story.. laugh.gif

--------------------
Pulp fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard in the late 1940s: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 06:39 PM

Sorry, didn't know it was rude. I wondered since you said you had a car and a lemonade stand. I guess the lemonade stand bit was a joke also?

Good, the jyhad is still raging in my time, more and more furiously.

Note from Morgan: There's this adult in my neighborhood who actually believes that completely. He discovered it yesterday, along with this forum, so he knows that he is almost proven false. It's kinda funny.

Advice noted.

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 06:41 PM

I just now noticed one of my answers to the questions had lots of words that were taken out. Here's what it says:

Imagine each person in each worldline as a cloned s-heep. If you gather all the s-heep in a room and k-il-led one, they do not all ***. So yes, you can.

Why is s-heep blocked?

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 06:41 PM

d...i...e...

d...y...e

Accursed filter!!

Ness Posted: Feb 21 2004, 07:38 PM

Member No.: 375

As well as the others "TT", Vini doesn't mention anything about South America, so I'm guessing it's a good place to be for the next few years, Am I right?( I'm an exchange student from Chile, living in California right now)

Anyway, I still don't believe you, did you bring anything from your timeline you would like to show us?.....

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 10:35 PM

South America suffers from an economic decline, but surprisingly there are no riots there. But Chile may not have much going on there, I'm really not that knowledgable about all that stuff.

Zerifas [my method of time travel] only transfers living things to different worldines, so when I got here I didn't even have clothes. I found some raggedy (misspelled?) clothes in a dumpster near the transfer point though, so I didn't have to wander the downtown area of a city *****.

TampaUSA Posted: Feb 21 2004, 10:42 PM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

QUOTE (vinividivicious @ Feb 21 2004, 02:35 PM)
South America suffers from an economic decline, but surprisingly there are no riots there. But Chile may not have much going on there, I'm really not that knowledgable about all that stuff.

Zerifas [my method of time travel] only transfers living things to different worldines, so when I got here I didn't even have clothes. I found some raggedy (misspelled?) clothes in a dumpster near the transfer point though, so I didn't have to wander the downtown area of a city *****.

An econimic decline? How much more of a decline can they suffer?

What present continental border lines have changed?

--------------------
Pulp fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard in the late 1940s: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 21 2004, 11:00 PM

How much more can they suffer? What little trade they still have evaporates. So basically South America becomes a free for all, one with the deepest wallet gets the prize, which in this case is a continent.

I don't know all that changed in South America, borderwise, but I'm pretty sure lots of the smaller nations joined together, but besides that I'm really not sure.
On a worldwide scale though, Europe and Asia are now almost always called Eurasia.

Ness Posted: Feb 22 2004, 01:38 AM

Member No.: 375

Funny you say that. Chile is actually doing pretty well compared to the rest of the countries in South America. And there isn't any <small> countries besides Surinam and French Guyana.....and I can't see them joining together.

Do you know anything about the free trade thing that Chile just signed with the u.s?

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 22 2004, 02:21 AM

I haven't heard of the Free Trade thing... what is it about? I mainly spend most of my time learning about how peoples minds work in this time. In my time people think like your grandparents do, in state of mind that it is still the depression, even though economy is doing quite well in my time, although it is a recent thing of about two or three years.

ManiacalPope Posted: Feb 22 2004, 08:55 AM

Member No.: 578

I find this hard to believe..I mean...English would nto change that much that fast. And anyways, it just seems false to me. Or as you might say...

myself unsure believe mean language no move lot fast + untrue self

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 22 2004, 04:52 PM

Manical Pope, go into any downtown area and you will see language that is very similar to what I say (not wordeng, talkeng.) Wordeng came about because it got masses of news across quickly. And what you wrote isn't right. It would be:

self nomind english change ++fast self mind youself --true

Phoenix Posted: Feb 22 2004, 05:26 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

I have never heard the words "wordeng" or "talkeng" used in any downtown area I ever visited.

I find you to be very interesting Vini. Members have already established what I would consider proof against you. They gave experts from Clockwork Orange and Orwell's 1984. If they could do this for Alexander, I would consider Alexander a done issue. Maybe a little bit more would need to be established, but it is definitely this type of evidence and not chat log slip ups that I look for.

Still, you did follow the one week hiatus I gave you. I feel obliged to let you post. I also found it very interesting to receive the e-mails from Morgan, your friend/translator.

vinividivicious Posted: Feb 22 2004, 05:55 PM

Perhaps I worded that statement incorrectly

Wordeng - the form of English that typists use in Vini's time

Talkeng - the form of English that teens speak in Vini's time

Thank's for allowing me to continue posting.

As I said before, it is possible that the group of people that started wordeng used newspeak from 1984 as a reference. As for the nadsat/talkeng relation, I do not have many thoughts on that. Either it was similar to how I think that wordeng was created, through using 1984 as a reference, or the similarity of the two is that the sounds that were used to form nadsat slang and talkeng are basic phonetic (misspelled, I'm sorry) sounds that anyone would have created. So I don't know where the slang came from, perhaps it did come from A Clockwork Orange base.

Note from the Morgan: I've used several phrases, Generican, Generation X, and Brazilification, that have only come into major use within the past few years, so it is possible that the major form of English is basically slang. Since in some parts of the nation people would not understand To binizzle or to no binizzle, that be the quizzle but would get To be or not to be, that is the question, but in other places it is the opposite. Well, that may be too extreme of an example, but do you understand what I'm saying?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1948 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: