Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] Time Travel, Experience

Strangevisitor

1702412425490.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
All Products
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->ALL *REAL* TIME TRAVELLERS - Please **Communicate** With Us HERE!!->Are YOU One?

Time Travel, Experience
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Strangevisitor Posted: Feb 1 2004, 06:34 AM

Unregistered

First of all, I am from this time. I have traveled through time a few times. I find that when I travel I hold an object from the time. For example, if I want to go back in time to yesterday I could hold on to a remote. I then concentrate on the object allowing myself to match the frequency-if you want to call it that- to the time I want. This way I am more exact on the time without traveling into parallel worlds or anything because the object is from that time. The first time I did this successfully I felt like I was water falling down a drain. What I mean is, it felt like everything was turning upside down and swirling down a hole. Now, I just feel like I am being squished.
No, I have not gone way back into the past like the 1800s or anything. For one thing, I’m too lazy to try and find something from that time. Second, I’m not brave enough yet. Meaning, if I get stuck in an hour in the past all I have to do is wait an hour. Also, when I travel into my own time (i.e. an hour or day into the past) I seem to become my past self.
TonyBravo Posted: Feb 1 2004, 07:37 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 141

Thats very interesting Strangevisitor.Is this like a certain meditative state you go into or did you have to practice @ this or did you stumble unto this technique by mistake,just curious .

--------------------
Remember To Remember Who You Are

God Bless wink.gif

ToxicRevival Posted: Feb 1 2004, 07:56 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 339

I will respon to this with a effective "...."

--------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Strangevisitor Posted: Feb 1 2004, 03:46 PM

Unregistered

TonyBravo, it took a long (long to me anyway) time of practice, about two years, to do this. I kept trying different things until I found the one that worked for me. One of the techniques was to think, "Time travel to" then the month, day, year, time. It didn't work.
Phoenix Posted: Feb 1 2004, 04:09 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

How do you do it?

Phoenix Posted: Feb 1 2004, 05:21 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Please answer the questions here

On your topic here.

I will edit their questions with a note that they were answered and where.

CraigG Posted: Feb 1 2004, 06:07 PM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 274

Sounds like someone's been watching Somewhere in Time: Somewhere in Time (1980) - IMDb

Phoenix Posted: Feb 1 2004, 06:13 PM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Thanks for the link Craig. smile.gif

Strangevisitor Posted: Feb 1 2004, 08:44 PM

Unregistered

Sounds like someone's been watching Somewhere in Time

That's were I got the idea to try what he did. biggrin.gif
Good movie though.
Phoenix Posted: Feb 2 2004, 01:27 AM

Time Travel Super Expert
Group Icon

Strangevisitor
? answers, Feb 1 2004, 01:22 PM

What personal qualities do those in charge of the time travel 'institution' (for lack of a better word) look for when choosing people to travel on missions such as yours? What qualities are important for a potential time traveller?

Guvnor Conroy, since I do the traveling by myself there is no institution (at least that I know of). Qualities for a potential TT (if you did it like I did) I would have to say believing that you can travel through time.

Why are you on an internet forum and not discovering the world of the past and interacting with people?

Realist, since it takes a lot of personal energy to travel (because I use my mind not a machine) I don?t travel all that much. I am on this forum because I want to share the experience and hope that something I say might help someone who is having problems. You never know, something somebody says here might lead to the creation of time machines. As for interacting with people (if I understand the question correctly), since I?m new to this I don?t want to mess up time to badly by saying or doing something I shouldn?t have.

What is the metallic content of coins in your time period?

Phoenix, since I?m from this time. The same thing as it is now. Seriously, I still wanted to answer the question even though it doesn?t apply. I don?t want to seem rude by not answering. The same answer for the questions from Natasha (about illness), Sowhat (about traveling to a year before you were born), SecretMan (about a civil war), and Guest (about why going back in time).

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Are YOU One? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- Are YOU One?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 9/10/03) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0e © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1159 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: