Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] "titor" Confesses It Was All A Hoax?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
1702407462377.png

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!! CONTACT ME - FAX/VOICEMAIL: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]

· Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

Contact Us
Gavin (Admin): FAX/VOICEMAIL NUMBER: 1-309-4020-451, EMAIL: [email protected]
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->Could These People Be REAL TIME-TRAVELLERS?->Was John Titor real?

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!
Pages: (2) [1] 2 ( Go to first unread post )

"titor" Confesses It Was All A Hoax?
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
QXR37 Posted: Mar 31 2004, 10:50 AM

Time Travel Beginner

Group: Members
Member No.: 572

Breaking news from the time travel institute forum:

I guess I should come clean. Yes I am TimeTravel_0. I was hoping to put this mystery to rest and stop all this madness you people have gone through to try to prove or disprove my existence. My real name is Samson Rodriguez. It all started as an elaborate hoax that me and my friends thought up. I am only in college and would like to apoligize to all of you who have defended me as a real person. My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax. Again I apoligize for all the work you have put into this and thank you again.
Signing off one last time,
John Titor

This could be someone different, but keep in mind, the time travel institute forum was one of the original places John Titor posted, and the username used to post the quote above, TimeTravel_0, was the same username John Titor used back then (check out this old thread from 2002, for example).

Anoah Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:07 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 391

If the person(s) behind JT actually did come out and admit the hoax I think they would be mad to give out their real names. I really don't think anyone will ever voluntarily come clean and own up. I clicked on the username Timetraveler 0 and it says that he has only had one post and that he registered on March 21 2004???? Thanks for the link QXR. I think its good to keep an eye on this kind of stuff and see what gives. smile.gif

--------------------
The world is going mad and god has hidden the medication.

QXR37 Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:18 AM

Time Travel Beginner

QUOTE (Anoah @ Mar 31 2004, 03:07 AM)
I clicked on the username Timetraveler 0 and it says that he has only had one post and that he registered on March 21 2004????

I think that's a bug in the software, maybe it doesn't keep track of people who haven't posted in a long time. If you go back to that thread from 2002 I linked to and click the username "TimeTravel_0" used to post an actual John Titor message (I checked, it's in the archive at John Titor - Time Traveler), it also says he only has one post and that he registered in 2004.

With most messageboards, two people can't register under the same username, and the only way someone else could post using an existing username would be if they knew the password.

Anoah Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:25 AM

Time Travel Enthusiast

Member No.: 391

so then if the first person cancelled his/her account someone else couldn't come on and sign up using a that name? Im just asking because Im not too sure how this stuff works. confused1.gif It is very interesting that he has the same username.

--------------------
The world is going mad and god has hidden the medication.

QXR37 Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:30 AM

Time Travel Beginner

QUOTE (Anoah @ Mar 31 2004, 03:25 AM)
so then if the first person cancelled his/her account someone else couldn't come on and sign up using a that name? Im just asking because Im not too sure how this stuff works. confused1.gif It is very interesting that he has the same username.

That's a good point. I'll try registering, posting there, and then cancelling and re-registering to see what happens.

JamesAnthony Posted: Mar 31 2004, 11:37 AM

Member No.: 648

In 2001(where the example thread is really from) the TTI allowed the use of the space character (" ") in usernames. I know because I used to have a space in my username there. The system went through an overhaul, and this function was removed. All names with " " were replaced with the underscore, but John's account was also removed. Someone just has to choose the username again.

James

--------------------
"All that will be, has already happened"
The path of the future is set, but because we can't see it, we still have "choice"

Phoenix Posted: Mar 31 2004, 01:50 PM

Group Icon

Group: Moderating Team
Member No.: 21

Hmmm, I forgot what it was like to look at another forum where people post off topic as a matter of coarse. I hope I can figure out how to post Paul's posts in the queue.

Anyways I saw some very good questions asked.

Not so fast Time Traveler O and Time Traveler 1, there are a few issues that you've got to explain.

One, what is the hand held remote, which is pictured at the end of the coiled telephone-like wire, leading into the said G.E. time displament unit.

We should be able to locate this piece of merchandise, if we look for it on the web or via catalogs?

Two, in the both said Steven and Ardon Krep disclosures, it was said that hand held units were now used for time travel.

Was there coercion between the said Krep plot and the Steven plot?

Also where on Earth did said Steven know about Maxwellian after waves.

Finding anyone who would know how to graphically construct a Maxwellian afterwave, would be like walking into any movie theater and automatically finding the richest person in the world.

On the Steven jump film, the cost to have made this would be thirty thousand alone, unless by a freak chance he got it right on the first try.

This is where time and space are split by frequency and the time space manifold dilates, so there is lessening of the bonds that hold time and space togeaherert as stringed space.
So there is a mons, or a swelling after this event.

This was done professionally and it would have taken at least a major motion picture studio, to simulate the Steven jump, concerning the afterwave effect?

Yes' since you say its over, we would like a few explanations of what I've asked here, please?

creedo299x9

There are one or two problems with your confession. Titor used the callsign 'timetravel_0' and not 'TimeTravel_0'.

'My "time machine" was nothing more then a few junk items we found in a trash dump where we found all our supplies for the hoax.'
All your supplies? What else apart from the box was there?

Can you provide any Jpegs of the original scans?

Any pictures of the either the two cars?

Can you contact Pamela and proove your claims to her?

Can you provide us with a picture of your shotgun and car in the same shot?

These are things that should be easy for the real hoaxer to do.

James

"What will be, has already happened"

I would love for this to be the real deal confession. Of coarse if this does represent the real confession is it would mean a lot of debunkers all had the wool pulled over their eyes by the linguistic expertise of the Anomalies site.

--------------------
<sosuemeto> It's those like Satan that we honor Memorial Day.

Urno Arnan Ralan Posted: Mar 31 2004, 09:29 PM

The Saviour

Member No.: 184

If "John Titor" confessed it would be a lot more elaborate than that! I doubt he would have simply given up the way this character seems to. We've been given a reason for the same username and so on, so I think the evidence is strongly in favour of my opinion.

Have any of you spelling detectives run that one through the Titor 'program' yet?

--------------------
Use Guide Mode for helpful prompts

Cornelia Posted: Mar 31 2004, 10:14 PM

Time Traveller from GMT+1

Member No.: 727

I think the spelling detectives need a lot more words to get a good guess.

But as my O.O2 €, I think it's just another hoax... maybe a student trying to have fun of a friend. The JT style of speaking, and his education, is far beyond any teen student.

--------------------
"Don't ask yourself if you are paranoid... ask yourself if you are ENOUGH paranoid" (Strange Days)

cerial Posted: Apr 1 2004, 12:43 AM

Member No.: 323

did a google on samson's name ...

found that hes one of the main charecters in a book (Home Town) about Disney in Celebration (FL)

"The author insists that for all these citizens, the answer to anonymity and travail is the same fantasy of small-town life. At the Heights, a largely Hispanic housing project of faceless units, outside several front doors "residents had created little gardens, surrounded by miniature white picket fences." One of the book's main characters, Samson Rodriguez, is a career criminal who can't help feeling the charm of Northampton's downtown when he's toting rocks of ****—"its prettiness, its liveliness, and above all its mannerly, safe atmosphere." If this doesn't change his behavior overmuch, at least he feels hopeful. "

from http://www.prospect.org/print-friendly/pri.../4/greif-m.html

this isn't impling anything by the way .. but jus caught my eye

bren

TampaUSA Posted: Apr 1 2004, 04:06 AM

Resident thug..

Member No.: 419

I would love for this to be the real deal confession. Of coarse if this does represent the real confession is it would mean a lot of debunkers all had the wool pulled over their eyes by the linguistic expertise of the Anomalies site.

Phoenix,

You seem to keep getting hung up on what the current debunking method is. I wonder what your opinion would be if you would consider all of the evidence that has been brought fourth against the JT saga. I think you dismiss what you consider to be not %100 conclusive and then move on to the next set of evidence and follow the same logic. Do you feel that there is enough concrete evidence to conclude that the JT saga is 100% true? ( please answer with either a Yes or No)

Considering your biasness (sp?) and the lack of concrete evidence for the JT, Alix and Maxwell House saga, I continue to be torn about you. I ask that you take a true, solid position on all three related TTers.

Questions I would like to pose to Phoenix:

1. Do you feel that JT's story is true- Yes or No?
2. Is Alix's? - Yes or No?
3. Is Maxwell House's - Yes or No?

If the answer is yes to any of these, please tell us what evidence convinced you.

--------------------
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. -Albert Einstein

Phoenix Posted: Apr 1 2004, 04:36 PM

Group Icon

Do you feel that there is enough concrete evidence to conclude that the JT saga is 100% true?

No.

"feel"? I can't answer that with yes or no. Sorry.

"Feel", Yes

"Feel", yes

Feel doesn't mean anything it is a subjective barometer. It merely reflects my unresolved evaluations at this point. I would not be surprised to find out they were all part of the same hoax.

--------------------

TampaUSA Posted: Apr 1 2004, 04:45 PM

Resident thug..

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 1 2004, 08:36 AM)

Do you feel that there is enough concrete evidence to conclude that the JT saga is 100% true?

No.

"feel"? I can't answer that with yes or no. Sorry.

"Feel", Yes

"Feel", yes

Feel doesn't mean anything it is a subjective barometer. It merely reflects my unresolved evaluations at this point. I would not be surprised to find out they were all part of the same hoax.

“Feel” is indeed a soft barometer to take into consideration any dodgy "maybe" type answers.
I purposely posed the questions that way because it is impossible for you to know for sure.

Example: I personally "feel" that JT, Alix and Maxwell House are all hoaxters. Do I have enough concrete evidence either way? No - thus my "feelings" on the subject.

So again please: 1. Do you "feel" that JT's story is true- Yes or No?

As always - Thanks for your responses!

BTW

QUOTE (By Phoenix)

I tend to look at things far more from a standpoint of emotion than from any other vantage point.

I do as well. It is actually the reason I tend to believe Alexander, because of his emotional reaction to talk about the war and of John Titor. Yet, as Ralan demonstrates if you get caught up in your persona you develop such emotional reactions come quite naturally.

--------------------
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. -Albert Einstein

Phoenix Posted: Apr 2 2004, 02:27 AM

Group Icon

1. Do you "feel" that JT's story is true- Yes or No?

I am sorry. I am in the middle. Um, I haven't altered him on my believability scale so I will just say Yes, I feel JT's story is true.

This is somewhat of a lie though, because I am dead center on Titor. Maybe because it has been a while since I read him.

You want one word though. So...

Yes.

--------------------

TampaUSA Posted: Apr 2 2004, 02:49 AM

Resident thug..

QUOTE (Phoenix @ Apr 1 2004, 06:27 PM)

1. Do you "feel" that JT's story is true- Yes or No?

I am sorry. I am in the middle. Um, I haven't altered him on my believability scale so I will just say Yes, I feel JT's story is true.

This is somewhat of a lie though, because I am dead center on Titor. Maybe because it has been a while since I read him.

You want one word though. So...

Yes.

Now was that so freakin' hard?

Thanx Phoenix!

--------------------

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Was John Titor real? | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2

- Was John Titor real?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1271 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: