Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.tk] When And Where I Would Go., Time Travel.

metroplex

1702414901314.png

The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk) -> When And Where I Would Go.

Welcome To The Time Travel Forum!! Welcome to nginx! ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net! ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS! This Site Is NOW *Officially* Live!!! Remember To READ THE FORUM RULES Before You Post Anything!! ... IF YOU'RE A *REAL* TIME TRAVELLER, PLEASE CONTACT US HERE - WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

· Time Travel Forum Rules · Portal Help Search Members Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Resend Validation Email

The Time Travel Forum ... The ORIGINAL, #1 Time Travel Forum On The Net!! :: Est. April 2003 ::
Search:
Everything
Keywords:
Go
The Time Travel Forum (http://www.TimeTravelForum.tk)->Where Would YOU Go? What Part Of History Would YOU Go Back And Change?->If you could go back to the past/future where would you go?

Forum Rules Please Read The Forum Rules & Disclaimer!

When And Where I Would Go., Time Travel.
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
metroplex Posted: Jun 8 2004, 08:01 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 969

If I could go back and forth in time, I would like to witness the crusifixion. I am very religious and I think it would be nice to see Jesus and the sacrifice he made.

I would like to go ahead in the future to see if man does travel to other stars and encounters life. I have always been interested in space travel.

I also would like to go back to the 1950's and live a few weeks in that time period, maybe give my dad some advice. He had worked very hard his whole life and it got him no where, I would just want him to enjoy some of the better things in life and give him advice.

MP

--------------------
M E T R O P L E X

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | If you could go back to the past/future where would you go? | Next Newest »

Topic Options

- If you could go back to the past/future where would you go?

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Service: Updated 4/7/04) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3.0g © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0628 seconds

Recommended Books/Videos! coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com coverBuy from Amazon.com
cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com cover Buy from Amazon.com

Last edited by a moderator: