Travel through time magically

Joker

Hello ,this is my first participation in the forum .
I am going to give you some techniques to deceive your mind , Then travel !

time-machine_00261205.jpg

First of all , you have to believe this lesson is useful , Also you need to imagin well and concentration is important .
I recommned to you use headphones and play Theata waves sounds ( you can find the video below ) , It is alleged to affect on your consciousness . Let's begin !

Travel to the past

Imagin that you are on an old day in the past choose a concret date mm/dd/yy , Try to remember what did you do during it ( NOTE :if you were not in that time just skip this step) , Then try to choose an attitude , After that behave oppositely or whatever would you like to do but not completely the same of the past and live as if you were in that time !
( noitce everything : smells , colours , atmosphere , temperature ..etc )

While you are in some point in that time say : AFTER 100 YEARS I WILL GET BACK TO THE PRESENT . AM I IN THE PRESENT ? IS THIS THE PRESENT ? AM I DREAM ? IS THIS A DREAM ?" Try to say that roughly 50 times while you are closing your eyes and on your bed . Do not think about anything else .
NOTE : for example If you choosed to travel 100 years before from the present you must say " AFTER 100 YEARS I WILL ... So not necessarily 100 years .

Travel to the future

Firsly , Imagin that there is wonderful time machine that you will go by ( I made my bed as a time machine cause i am lazy ) then choose a concrete date mm/dd/yy that you will go to ( you have to predict then imagin how the life in that time would be clearly ) When your eyes are still closed imagine the time is running too fast and the clockwise is whisking quckily and the changes of the room's lighting as you see the light from the window then disappears due to the night then it comes again and repeat the same and so on , You need to make it faster gradually then if it is so fast that you will not be awared the movements ... Imagine a glare white colour ( Do not imagine that you are in a tunnel lol ) then imagine and feel high vibrations , Open your eyes and say welcome to ??/??/?? or the aliens would greet you there . By the way , Try to see things in that time would take your breath away . ( noitce everything : smells , colours , atmosphere , temperature ..etc )
Try to look at your somethings from past ( actually it is your present ) for example to look at your beautiful watch and compare it with the other people's very modren watches
and think how is the changes between the past and now ( Now = the future ) ( Past = the present )
Finally say : I will stay in the future forever i can not get back to the past , HOW CAN I GET BACK IN THE PAST , IS THIS THE PAST ? AM I DREAM ? IS THIS A DREAM ?

If i am material man i would say i think this will effect on your consciousness , Therefore , you will travel at least in the dream you will be awared !
and if i am spiritual i would say maybe your astral body will ascent into that date realistically ! so you will be able to see real events happened or will happen .
That is so intersting ! It is a good idea to watch movies about time machine , It is useful ! i hope you will succeed to travel and this excersice at least will probably make you aware in the dream !
Good luck !

This is so useful ! get your headphones and be ready !

( This informations are not based on a research ,The topic's idea It is an opinion could be a fact in the future or not , The results are not guranteed )

Jeremiah

Dafuq I just read?:confused: interesting idea , there's definitely power and insight to be gained from meditation and learning about astral travel. I'm not sure if what you're suggesting is if it's possible to time travel this way, or if you're saying it's all a ruse and this is just a fun exercise. Either way interesting post.