Triangular UFO's

dave11

I was outside out back at my job at 99 restaurant one night , just happened to look up , and seen this triangular shaped UFO , this type has been witnessed by many , it has 3 glowing spheres on the lower portion of the craft , I was in rehab with a guy that was A that was a nuclear physisist , he clames he was doing work for the military and he touched the craft that i seen , shortly after that he went insane and drank a gallon of Vodka and tryed to kill himself , that is how i met him , he was A highly esoterical person , havent heard from him since then , its like he fell off the face of the Earth....

Aaron TAYLOR

I have seen lights in the sky in a triangular shape, but the report was it was a blimp. BTW, it was moving much faster than a blimp.

dave11

I have seen lights in the sky in a triangular shape, but the report was it was a blimp. BTW, it was moving much faster than a blimp.

What i seen was moving extremely slow , i watched it for about 8 minutes , then it went upwards and faded into darkness , very strange experience , i didnt say anything to anyone at work about it//

Aaron TAYLOR

There has been several reports of triangular lights, but most have been reported as blimps. It was travelling much faster than a blimp.

dave11

What i seen was moving extremely slow , i watched it for about 8 minutes , then it went upwards and faded into darkness , very strange experience , i didnt say anything to anyone at work about it//

Just to get this discussion straight ive been an ameture astronomer since i was a kid , i know what is and what is not of this earth when it is in the sky ///