Trism

Trism

Trism

I just recently got a computer at home. I know - it was about dang time! I was just surfing around looking at stuff, when I remembered a radio show I was listening to in the car one day. It was on KDVS, the UC Davis radio station. They were talking to psychics, clairvoyants, and people who claimed to be remote viewers, astral travelers and such. The host asked a question, and I never got to hear the answer because I had to go. The host asked "I've heard from several sources that many renowned psychics around the world - people who've proven they are truly psychic, simply cannot "see" past the year 2012. Is this true, and why?" Anyhow, I remembered that, and for some reason, I Googled "2012," and found the Mayan calendar stuff, which I thought was fascinating, and then I found a board where people were discussing that, and one of the posts had a link to the John Titor story on Anomalies. I was hooked! Then from a post in Anomalies, I found this place. I'm not one to lurk for long and wanted to join in on some discussions too! However, like another poster mentioned in their intro, I was intimidated by the Anomalies site (the hoops you have to jump through to become a member, and the megaMensa-types there, whew!) and feel more comfortable here. Anyhoo, I'm not a great scholar, I don't pretend to know anything about these subjects. I'm just your average Jane Sixpack who's been noticing a lot of strange things in her world lately. So, here I am. >:D<

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Trism

Welcome to the site Trism :) You'll fit in nicely here, I can tell already. A lot of us are just your average Joe Schmoe's with some good ideas, but a couple people here are the MENSA type ;) Paul J Lyon for one. Sometimes I ain't sure if he's commending me, or poking fun at me LOL.

Anways, it's 4:10 AM and I've had a busy day. Come into chat sometime eh? You'll get along with a lot of the members here.

Welcome!

PyRo99

Trism

Welcome to the board Trism!

Yes I've heard this about 2012 as well, which makes me wonder about HDRkid..... ;)

CaryP

Trism

Welcome to the plantation here Trism. 2012 has been sighted as "something big" in terms of what happens here. Thanks for letting us know you're a "Jane" as we'd have probably assumed you were a "Joe".

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Trism

Hi Trism, Cary has already welcomed you to the plantation, so set awhile and kick your shoes off, your among friends here. :D