Try this out

kurisu

So this could be considered 'dangerous' and, try to remember manly that any amateur can summon any form of a spirit however it takes a professional to get rid of a spirit. I'm not saying this will or will not work.

This will be using mirrors and, a barrier along side the devils box basically for those who know the theory behind the devils box it's rather simply a lot of people seem to think it can be dangerous to use a mirror in anyting spiritual related since it's supposed to symbolize our world next to there is simply like a reflection in a mirror.

The first part is formation of the barrier which is a normal barrier and, should be good enough. This is done by creating a square from the north , east , west and, south. using candles. Light the west first then, have three others light and sit in front of the candles in the north , east and, south. The west is said to hold the demon gate which is a easy access point ( Although I'm not sure if it will be open using this method anyways )

After that is completed and, you set up six mirrors in a cube formation and, be sure to note that many spirits will the griefed and, angry with regrets and hatred for something or someone. This spirits are consumed with their hated and, can't tell the difference between them and you the barrier won't actually help you with them hopefully they will be exist outside of the cube rather then inside.

It's a theory with flaws so bee careful please

Just between us, my thought is , based on research and experience, if one do es not know what one is doing, not saying you don't, BUT I seldom cite rituals, spells, evocations, esp. summonings because some clown out there, with little or no knowledge of the "occult workings" just might by "dumb luck" get something they are not the least bit capable of dealing with. Interesting read though.

Peregrini

I agree with Graveyard Hound on this. People should not mess around with things they really know nothing about. The fact that you offer this kurisu, I place you in that category too. If that seems harsh all I can say is you're being imprudent by encouraging people to try it.

kurisu

Just between us, my thought is , based on research and experience, if one do es not know what one is doing, not saying you don't, BUT I seldom cite rituals, spells, evocations, esp. summonings because some clown out there, with little or no knowledge of the "occult workings" just might by "dumb luck" get something they are not the least bit capable of dealing with. Interesting read though.

It's just a theory based on information i've read about and, that of course means I have to assume the information was "True" It could do nothing or it could do something and, it's your probably right in that people shouldn't attempt to step outside their range of knoledge into trying something they don't completely understand and, I for one don't understand anything or really much of anything however I think the key to learning is attempting and, I have to go out and, simply try to do something i think may work simply because i can't find someone who can teach my properly and, truthfully as a result I have to attempt to gain experience to fill the loss of lack of information and, hope to learn as i go on.

I would love any information you could give me or maybe someone you know that has more knowledge on the subject it could help.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know anyone in real life who ever tried such a thing. I remember seeing a TV show as a kid in which some girl summoned this dead man doing some similar ritual, it scared me big time.

Did you actually try it, or will you? What exactly is it supposed to do? Can the spirits harm you?

kurisu

I don't know anyone in real life who ever tried such a thing. I remember seeing a TV show as a kid in which some girl summoned this dead man doing some similar ritual, it scared me big time.

Did you actually try it, or will you? What exactly is it supposed to do? Can the spirits harm you?

When someone a medium lets a spirit posses them to relay a message its called a sayances

I'm hoping to be able to find enough people to help me however at the moment no one is willing to lol. If everything goes as i think it would then no spirits shouldn't be able to hurt you they should go all around the outside of the mirror cube.

I agree with Graveyard Hound on this. People should not mess around with things they really know nothing about. The fact that you offer this kurisu, I place you in that category too. If that seems harsh all I can say is you're being imprudent by encouraging people to try it.[/quotet

Just for clarification, I have NEVER even suggested that anyone try any evocations, spells, etc., anywhere unless 1.they were well versed in the "arts' and 2.had been a practioner for years and 3.knew what safety procedure was needed in relation to what was being "crafted". To imply such I find incorrect in your interpertation of my statement and your reply to me , I find inappropriate to take me to task in public. "Harsh" no, more like "arrogrant".

Peregrini

Graveyard Hound;
You misunderstood my reply. I was "agreeing WITH you" that people should not mess around with occult rituals.
Kurisu stated he didn't know much about the ritual he was proposing others try. I was telling HIM I thought that was imprudent.