Trying to build a new manifestation radionics machine

dustin255

I have no experience in engineering these devices and I don't know how to make these on my own. But, I'm hoping to receive support from the community. I was thinking about taking the best parts of some devices and workable theories and throwing it into a new device and see what happens as an experiment. I'm looking at Keshe Foundation, Neologicaltech , Steven Gibbs, and Orgone. I'm particularly interested in something engineered for time travel, but made for manifestation.

Books I Own:
Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition
by Amazon.com
Learn more: Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition: Scherz, Paul, Monk, Simon: 9781259587542: Amazon.com: Books
A Fun Course in Beginning Radionics Third Edition: Miracles in the palms of your hands (Mastering Radionics Series Book 1)
by Amazon.com Services LLC
Learn more: A Fun Course in Beginning Radionics Third Edition: Miracles in the palms of your hands (Mastering Radionics Series Book 1) - Kindle edition by Radatti, Peter. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

How to Build an Electronic Witness Well for Radionics (E-Well): Second Edition
by Amazon.com Services LLC
Learn more: Amazon.com: How to Build an Electronic Witness Well for Radionics (E-Well): Second Edition eBook : Radatti, Peter: Books

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Before attempting to invent a radionics machine, I would suggest getting a well rounded educated foundation so you have something to start with before jumping head first into it.

dustin255

Before attempting to invent a radionics machine, I would suggest getting a well rounded educated foundation so you have something to start with before jumping head first into it.
Where should I start? Should I learn about electrical circuits from Khan Academy first?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Good question! Start with everything that seems even remotely connected. Inventors don't pull rabbits out of hats. They all work with a body of facts. Get every possible fact that there is on the subject matter. The facts are what you will build from.

dustin255

Yeah, I feel like learning circuits would help me with the fundamentals before learning radionics theories and projects. I like the plasma technology stuff from the Keshe Foundation too and possible application for radionics.