Trying to do things -> happens weird stuff

I love stars

Trying to do things -> happens weird stuff

If I try to do things with my mind than their happen weird things. Feel anxiety and I see things.
Is there an explanation ? (other than to much fantasy please)

Seven

Re: Trying to do things -> happens weird stuff

You will have to go into more detail about what 'things' you do with your mind.

darkbreed

I dont know what you try to do, or how you are doing it, but these 2 things is important to be correct. As in, you should know what you are doing, how these forces works, and what the results can be, and why the results can turn out to be whatever they may be. I would reccommand you to get a personal Teacher who could guide you along the path and instruct you in a good way, starting out easy. Its something that takes long, and needs alot of practise. There are so called Mystery Schools and Secret Orders out there that teaches their members how to develope such psychic powers and how to attain spiritual insight etc, PM me and I'll tell you some more and reccommand you some of both such orders and books and other material.

StarLord

I have to agree with Darkbreed here. This is not something you want to go 'blindly' into. Patience and a firm foundation in the basics is the best approach to the esoteric realm. No one is saying that you cannot do this on your own, However, it is well known that when running a obstacle course, it's a hell of a lot easies when you can see for yourself what is going on rather than try to do this 'blindfolded'. Therein lies the benefit of finding a Guide or Teacher.

JRSpencer

Doing things with his mind? I can't help but think of the Force. Not mocking I Love the Stars in any way, but my thoughts dwell on the skill and training needed for a Jedi Knight to have the Force as his ally. I well aware the post pertains to telepathy, but I thought of Star Wars.