Tunnels in Transylvania

TnWatchdog

Interesting post Snake. There seams to be alot of ancient secrets coming to our attention lately. Maybe an alien disclosure is soon to come.

TimeFlipper

Ive read that book too SP, in it Peter Moon and his friends have a Romanian guide with them who can increase his body vibrations from 25,000cps upto 100,000cps and beyond, which meant that he can go through passages that normal human beings cant because of his higher frequency...He was reported to have done this when he "passed" through a wall and returned, telling the others of what he had found..

Its a good book SP and Peter Moon sent me the one im showing you free of charge just before they were released to the general public..
I had known him and bought VHS tapes and other things from his company back in 2003 before i had bought my very first laptop :cool:
004.JPG

001.JPG

Justinian

I haven't read that entire book, but I have emailed the author and he's a very nice guy. Replies back fairly quick and doesn't come off as a half-wit quack like I thought he might. So after a few emails, it changed my opinion from Hmmm to, Maybe.