UF0 and alien books

halo2junkie119

UF0 and alien books

I have recently read a book about a race of extraterrestrials called the pleidian race. They live in the Pleiades star system. The book i read was titled The Pleiadian Mission A Time of Awareness. The author is Randolph Winters. Has anyone else read this book or other alien books? PLease let me know:) .

virtualgirl

Re: UF0s and alien books

Hello Halo,

I've read lot's of them. Isn't this one of the Billy Meirs books. Great pictures huh. I don't know what I think about them. He is the only one that has pics like that. I think he would get alot more people to believe him if he allows maybe a news team to join him during one of his ventures. Also, Mr. Meirs never speaks for himself. He always has the other guy speak for him. But, I don't think anyone has been able to debunk the pictures or the stories.

You name the book and I'll try to help you. LOL...now when I go to the store to buy one, it's hard. I own most of them. Aliens are my favorite subject.:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I have recently read a book about a race of extraterrestrials called the pleidian race. They live in the Pleiades star system. The book i read was titled The Pleiadian Mission A Time of Awareness. The author is Randolph Winters. Has anyone else read this book or other alien books? PLease let me know:) .[/b]

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I used to have a ton of UFO books... One in particular was about this couple who got abducted while driving down some road, woke up with weird marks on their body and a shiny spot on their car that made a compass go nuts when you put it on there ;)

Can't remember their names though.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Was it Barney and Betty Hill? That's one of the most famous cases.[/b]

Yes, Mam; that would be them. I taped their story from the History channel one night. It's pretty fascinating.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I have recently read a book about a race of extraterrestrials called the pleidian race. They live in the Pleiades star system. The book i read was titled The Pleiadian Mission A Time of Awareness. The author is Randolph Winters. Has anyone else read this book or other alien books? PLease let me know:) .[/b]

Well, google Barbara Marciniack. She just put her fourth book out last month. She channels Pleidians. I went to Egypt back in 1993 to she her and Barbara Hand Clow (Pleidian Agenda) channel along with Kevin Riverson, Lysa Royal and Kieth Priest and several others. A tour company out of CA called Power Places tours was sponsoring it but I flew over on my own and stayed for several months. Anyway, Barbara has great material in both book form and also tapes. She is still currently channeling and doing workshops in both the US and internationally. She travels around mostly to power vortexes. Her site has alot of into on that you may find enlightening.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Was it Barney and Betty Hill? That's one of the most famous cases.[/b]

YES, that's them. I was going to say Betty and Barney but it made me think of the Flintstones and I wasn't sure so I kept my mouth shut ;) I wish I still had those other books... It was so long ago. Another one I had was called Incident At Exeter or something - Or maybe that was the Betty and Barney Hill book. :p

darwi

halo2junkie119, Its good that you were reading about the Pleiadians. Preston Nichols, whom I met, wrote a book about taking a trip to the Pleiades with the Pleiadians on one of their spaceships, published by Sky Books. And frankly, that is more plausible to me than the impressions and beliefs of people who deny everything that doesn't conform to their narrow, limited 5-senses only understanding. I've read other books about aliens as well and have found a great deal on the internet about it. I'm only sorry that I may be almost 10 years too late in answering your question.