UFO Abduction

Carl Miller

i am now convinced that PK abilities can be passed on from one person to another, so they would be contagious.
Psychic abilities have everything to do to ET contacts. My late wife allegedly would have had a contact to a great ball of energy on the farm at night.
According to her she had dreamt that a being had told her to go to that farm. Late at night she had stayed in the car with her sister when a great ball of light appeared and what came next she couldn't tell.
They would have lost consciousness.(she was operated-details to be disclosed yet)-Apparently this would have motivated her PK abilities. Her sister would have had serious skin problems after that encounter.
When i first read the book on Uri Geller in my teens i found everything related to ETs so improbable that i threw the book in the garbage.
Much later on in life, in 2003 working in a little town near my hometown and after being the witness of incredible PK phenomena performed in the presence of my late wife=Lamp posts that just turned off while we passed under them i started to believe the phenomena she produced had something to do with her encounter with that light while in the farm.
I know that Thomaz Green Morton a powerful PK psychic in Southern Brazil had also had met cloud apparitions and probably had had ET encounters of some degree.
I think there is a linking between PK phenomena and ETs. It is a matter full of subleties very complex a seeming complicated thread= ETs or supposed 'angels', etheric beings just as dwarves that so many times have been noticed by my wife and i in our home, discarnate spirits, and visits among incarnated in the psychic sphere that looks like an onion with so many layers but with the difference that these layers communicate with one another.
While i worked in that other town she told me that she had met a cloud apparition in our bedroom. i still haven't seen any apparition of beings wide awake that lingered only glimpses of supposed ghosts and these funny beings the creatures of the etherical world such as fairy anf dwarves.
i have been trying to explain the ET influence over us. It is undeniable that i have also been abducted. Please have patience. There is the problem with language barrier. In Brazil English is not spoken. It is a very personal matter, it involves a beloved now deceased wife.
It had been crucial times. Paradoxical as it may seem an awesome time enriched by incredible phenomena. Stay tuned, so to say. Be my guest.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

What if you had the chance to watch a ball of energy descending right on top of your house. This is not in the astral, you could have seen it with your naked eyes.
That's what my step son Douglas saw when he stayed in my house. We were at the varanda and i asked him=
'Do you believe in ETs , Douglas?' A lad in his early twenties can believe in anything, specially when they tend to use pills instead of hard meditation disciplines to reach the astral.
'Come on and tell me, What can you see over the house?'-'A ball of energy descending slowly onto the house.'. 'So now you do believe, Douglas'.
And he started to get crazy, out of control, rubbing his eyes, cursing, trying to find his camera. When these things happen there is a demon inside of me that makes me laugh like crazy. Luminous effects happen. UFO probes exist.
Imagine yoursel living with two paranormals. Soon you will learn to take para normal phenomena as commonalities of daily routine.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

i've had lots of experiences in fact on a daily basis, i do not care so much for these phenomena, i mean, vibrations and inner sounds. Perhaps i may talk some more on the vibratory phase that it is consider to be a part of the intermediary phase.
it is really possible to maintain dual perceptions and even more. Sleep paralysis rotating, swimming, rubbing ghostly hands before one's eyes in a word getting out of the physical body by any means-flying through the front door or jumping from a high building.
Anything possible has been tested and experienced by me in the beginning. It is also possible to maintain at least two launching platforms, so to say, being aware of such platforms or bodies, transporting oneself from one vehicle to another, experiencing different scenery,being aware almost simultaneously or shifting from one platform to the other as i said being aware, being conscious, experiencing, perceiving different levels of reality, different dimensions.
One i projected my consciousness from my physical body taking on the etheric body and visiting a spiritual colony where i watched an old man sitting on a bench on a park with his dog ,entertained people performing telekinetic tricks and they would applaud enthusiastically.
Leaving the etheric body hanging over the physical i shifted my consciousness to the mental apparatus and watched what only a NDEr can view. then, back to the spiritual colony-as i again got aware of the things i had been doing.
Bodies are like launching platforms. Considering the gross etherical plane right next to our physical bodies. So that you may maintain in the gross etheric plane- that is a replica of our 3dimensional plane -you have to have long years of practice or be an inborn psychic.

UFOs are hovering about in this dimension. If you maintain awareness in the referred lower etheric dimension no wonder you will be having an encounter any time. People usually search for UFOs trying to view them in our 3d. The right place to view them and meet et. is in the lower etheric 'grey' plane.

Carl Miller

i have had encounters with ets and have travelled on a spacecraft to planet Mars.
The craft looked like a big cigar and i was invited to embark while i was walking in the grey sphere right next to ours. Anyone having be conscious on this sphere would name it as the etherical sphere about which i have already had the chance to refer myself to.
In the etherical sphere one would still have the tri-dimensional notion-space-time and mind (brain) and the ship took some time to get to planet Mars. They all seemed to me androgynous in appearance but one could still observed that some of them resembled women and other men.
Definitevely they don't procreate 'anymore' but still carry some resemblance to their neighbors- the terrestrials, us.
I have no words to describe what i see. I found myself in a large computer room, they seemed to be working. They all have a nice looking appearance. None of them have those strange et eyes, no. They seemed to be incredibly beautiful.
If they were 100% male i would call them handsome. The journey back ended up as the ship landed in front of my house and when i walked my little way back into my physical body to wake up as i am used to do everyday.
The passage to the lower grey etheric sphere, the portal is through-sleep paralysis.

Carl Miller

What if you had the chance to watch a ball of energy descending right on top of your house. This is not in the astral, you could have seen it with your naked eyes.
That's what my step son Douglas saw when he stayed in my house. We were at the varanda and i asked him=
'Do you believe in ETs , Douglas?' A lad in his early twenties can believe in anything, specially when they tend to use pills instead of hard meditation disciplines to reach the astral.
'Come on and tell me, What can you see over the house?'-'A ball of energy descending slowly onto the house.'. 'So now you do believe, Douglas'.
And he started to get crazy, out of control, rubbing his eyes, cursing, trying to find his camera. When these things happen there is a demon inside of me that makes me laugh like crazy. Luminous effects happen. UFO probes exist.
Imagine yoursel living with two paranormals. Soon you will learn to take para normal phenomena as commonalities of daily routine.
A better version=
E.T activity- Have you ever seen an ET probe?
Suddenly i could see a ball of light descending onto the house.
it was a undeniable et manifestation. i told him, 'X, do you believe in ets?' It was not necessary to add more.
He could see it with his naked eyes. 'he started to scream and curse like hell and started to look for his camera.
Since he could not find it he went outside to check and see if his eyes were deceiving him.
His mother just smiled while i laughed aloud. Partly for the surprise to have seen another manifestation and partly for the lad's reaction.
ET probes hovering over streets in São Paulo-Brazil is not unusual and have been captured by several eye-witnesses documented by films taken by cell cameras and even good shots from more advanced technology. So that you may have an idea how they look like, well, they move like those balloons or little toy hellicopters monitored by someone. The only difference is that the probes are bright small lighters as if tiny stars flying slow and low entering a building or a house unexpectedly. Most times disappering from where they go into as if they have found their destiny.
Douglas finally came into the house in hopes to find that shiny ball of light, but i knew that it wouldn't be visible anymore cause it belongs to that dimension that i named as ethereal or etherical.
i know that somehow i lent him energy to view the probe. This is wide awake, i mean a 3d experience going on the 4closer d.