UFO Design, Theory, and Engineering

Are UFOs domestic, and are we within 20 years of developing them?

• UFOs are Japanese imports, therefore we will have to pay a premium for spare parts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimeTravel_00

flying-Saucer-ufo-blueprints.jpg
A supposed time traveler from 20 years in the future once stated that he believed our modern era UFO sightings were actually time travelers from much further in the future than him and had much more advanced machines to travel in. If the time traveler's story is true, then the very principals and machinery that powered his time machine would power the flying machine schematic above. This theory is backed up by ancient accounts documented in the Vedas, an ancient sandscrit historical account of what took place on the Indian Asian subcontinent several thousand years ago. The time traveler stated that his machine was powered by micro singularity artificial black holes created at the CERN Large Hadron Collider in Europe. The physics behind the devices involved using electron injection to manipulate local gravity fields surrounding the micro singularities. If this line of physics holds to be true, then the days of prop, jet, and rocket propulsion are numbered. We need not create positive pressure to push our crafts along when we can simply pull them along using gravitational fields. Such a technological development would lead us to the stars and beyond. It would also give us the tools necessary to deflect incoming comets and asteroids, as well as use those same celestial bodies to terraform lifeless planets such as Mars to our liking. Jumping to light speed may be well within our reality as well since the effects of using two of these devices at the same time produce a different effect. Two of these fields intersecting within each other supposedly tear a gateway within the 3rd and 4th dimensions allowing the vehicle within the field to not only instantaneously transmit through space, but time as well. Might anyone mention the old horror flick "Event Horizon" as a warning against our dabbling? I'm not entirely sure that anyone had ever considered using a 1967 Corvette to pass through the gates of hell.........

BlastTyrant

From my understanding UFO's do not have the typical "Steering wheel and Gas pedals" like everything we are use to, it is more of a Bond between ET and machines, where They have the mental capability to think of a area and go there, hence one minute they are above you and the next gone.

From my understanding UFO's do not have the typical "Steering wheel and Gas pedals" like everything we are use to, it is more of a Bond between ET and machines, where They have the mental capability to think of a area and go there, hence one minute they are above you and the next gone.

I think so as well. The aliens from what I have read in my research utilize extensive cyber-organic components. I am certain though that they can switch to manual control. These components wirelessly (on a tech VERY similar to our wireless internet tech) allow them to pilot the craft. There are also holographic screens and computer stuff for them to utilize as well.

The Greys since they are basically organic robots are the ultimate utilization of this.

TimeTravel_00

I think so as well. The aliens from what I have read in my research utilize extensive cyber-organic components. I am certain though that they can switch to manual control. These components wirelessly (on a tech VERY similar to our wireless internet tech) allow them to pilot the craft. There are also holographic screens and computer stuff for them to utilize as well.

The Greys since they are basically organic robots are the ultimate utilization of this.
Why are you referring to what appear to be time travelers from our own distant future or past as the greys? My understanding is that these beings are not very dissimilar from ourselves.

I think some of the Greys and the human-looking aliens are more likely to be time travelers. I notice there are several types of Grey aliens; the ones that work with the Reptilian type, independent ones, and those that work for the human/nordic type aliens.

Of these I notice that some of the independent Greys and the Human ones are notably different than the other ones who work for the Reptilian type (they are actually more amphibious than reptilian in nature and biology) Plus the human type aliens seem to have different designs for their craft than do the others; and utilize oddly familiar symbols on their crafts while the others dont so you may likely have a good point there.

Samstwitch

Might anyone mention the old horror flick "Event Horizon" as a warning against our dabbling? I'm not entirely sure that anyone had ever considered using a 1967 Corvette to pass through the gates of hell.........

Very interesting subject! Here's a Trailer from the movie Event Horizon. I'd never heard of it before, but now I want to watch it. Thanks for posting the thread. Good topic!

P.S. The movie looks so good (and I love actor Sam Neill) that I just ordered it on DVD! Thanks for the tip. :)

TimeTravel_00

Might anyone mention the old horror flick "Event Horizon" as a warning against our dabbling? I'm not entirely sure that anyone had ever considered using a 1967 Corvette to pass through the gates of hell.........

Very interesting subject! Here's a Trailer from the movie Event Horizon. I'd never heard of it before, but now I want to watch it. Thanks for posting the thread. Good topic!

P.S. The movie looks so good (and I love actor Sam Neill) that I just ordered it on DVD! Thanks for the tip. :)

While watching the flick, consider for a second the ramifications of what the C204 Time displacement unit is actually capable of. "John" has literally undertaken inter-dimensional travel, not just through time, but through space itself. A journey through the eye of hell and back if you will.

Loopi

The Bearded One

Event Horizon GREEEEEEEEAT movie! You'll enjoy it if you love a good horror flick.