UFO Fleet or Chinese Lanters?

Ayasano

Yeah, they're chinese lanterns, you can tell by the way they're flickering, and the way they get darker towards the top. It's kind of funny to hear them panicking over it though. "We're being invaded!"

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
It could be Chinese Lanterns. But the problems, I have with this video is the following.

1. No information about were the people are: State, City, Country or Etc.

2. No date when this happened: Was it the Chinese New Year in the month of February?

3. Do Asian people live near the house the video was shot?

4. Almost all Chinese Lanterns are done on water: lakes or rivers.

I need more information before I would say it was Chinese Lanterns!

Khaos

where the wild things are
It could be Chinese Lanterns. But the problems, I have with this video is the following.

1. No information about were the people are: State, City, Country or Etc.

2. No date when this happened: Was it the Chinese New Year in the month of February?

3. Do Asian people live near the house the video was shot?

4. Almost all Chinese Lanterns are done on water: lakes or rivers.

I need more information before I would say it was Chinese Lanterns!

Care to give us a source where it says that all Chinese lanterns are done on water? Because from my own searches this is untrue. Actually from my own searches, most searches through google images I have found are ones being done on dry land. And Asians aren't the only ones who do Sky Lanterns (as they are appropriately called)

BlastTyrant

I seen them a-lot on the 4th of July or during Birthdays and stuff, Here in MN they fly like that, and i have been fooled by them before!