UFO forecast for 2022...

label

To be clear I do not think UFOs are what we think they are BUT regardless I will admit that our sky will become more populated over the next few weeks.

Before or during wars, it is known that UFO activity picks up dramatically and we even saw this during the cold war. However I do fear this time around there will be a hot war and it will be devastating. See this time around the world is force to take sides and it is happening right now. In any media outlet of your choice you see this country side with that country and very few actually remain neutral.

So the observers will come to observe and don't get your hopes up they will not act, they never did and i doubt they ever will. But we will see more of them hovering out and about from today forward. As more war games are started close to boarders as more weapons exchange hands and escalation is in the air... We know crap is about to hit the fan it is a question of when and if the crap will be glow-in-the-dark or not. But make no mistake if there is no resolution by the end of this month we can expect a lot of devastation and with it a lot of UFO sightings.

Hold on to your souls people the demons are singing and their lust for suffering is greater then ever. We will see a lot of bad choices being made but I hope I am wrong and diplomacy can prevail. If not watch the sky chances are you will see something.