UFO in Iceland Volcano eruption cloud

Justinian

Anyone seen the pics on this? The strange lights seen in the eruption cloud of that volcano in Iceland last year or two years ago now? I'm just sitting here looking at this thing going.. who in their right mind sits and zooms in on these pictures like that to find this crap?

BlastTyrant

Ya i just watched the video and there defanitly is a object sitting in the smoke, funny people are saying its birds, the other theory is floating rocks.

I cant say what it is nessisarly but there is no argument on its there, if it is a UFO i doubt they caused the eruption i would more than likely lean towards them watching it.

Justinian

Yeah I've heard the theories on Aliens either causing our natural disasters or just observing them, but reports are saying that from early times that aliens have been around at most major world disasters. Not sure what to think. But why can't we get some actual objects ever in these pictures? why is it always just strange lights or sounds?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I still consider the idea that we're living in some kind of zoo. Like on a reality show, cameras are all turned towards the most important event taking place in the moment, which can explain why the UFOs would be spotted, back then, around the clouds surrounding the eruption.

Or, we just see more of them, because more people are filming, and more people are looking at the area. In fact, that very area would have the same average amount of UFOs/flying saucers (UFOs per square-mile? whatever... lol) as any other area on Earth.