UFO's can be seen with sunglasses that have polarized lenses, UFO viewer claims

8thsinner

You don't need sunglasses to see ufos anymore more than you need dykanin glasses to see auras, the veil is so fucking thin now you just need to start looking for them and they will show up. Polarized filters though will definitely help you capture them on camera better.
But I wouldn't recommend any kind of sunglasses anyway, they block out vital information our bodies need for health.
I would however recommend sungazing but I can only vouch for the hrm method of sun gazing.

8thsinner

They are excellent for fishing!
You can see the fish through the water especially when the waters are calm on a lake.
Well yeah thats true, I don't do a lot of fishing anymore.
Still, if I did I'm not sure i'd use them, manifesting dinner wouldn't be too hard if that was the need and I would rather view the country around me with clear eyes.

OakFieldAlienz444

You don't need sunglasses to see ufos anymore more than you need dykanin glasses to see auras, the veil is so fucking thin now you just need to start looking for them and they will show up. Polarized filters though will definitely help you capture them on camera better.
But I wouldn't recommend any kind of sunglasses anyway, they block out vital information our bodies need for health.
I would however recommend sungazing but I can only vouch for the hrm method of sun gazing.

I was browsing some of the slightly older threads here on Paranormalis
and stumbled upon this old thread I made a while back and could not
help but think of the ZZ top song so I posted it as a joke cuz the song
recommends going out to buy "cheap sunglasses" lol