Very Small Experience!

Frog186

Very Small Experience!

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to say I had a very little experience recently well here it goes I was in my dad's truck after I went shopping with him from costco I saw five feet away a truck with two spanish guys in it the weird or strange part is coming up I looked to the side of parking lot and the other cars and then looked forward and saw that the guys weren't in the truck as I was looking to the side time either passed fast or slow then I looked at the truck ahead of us that is my experience and it really happened!

Strangevisitor

Re: Very Small Experience!

how long did you look away from the truck? was it a quick glance or a few seconds because the people could have gotten out of the truck. I might just be misreading this post for some reason I'm having a little trouble following.

Frog186

Re: Very Small Experience!

Everyone
Hi I just wanted to say I looked away from the truck for 3 or 4 mins it wasn't 5 seconds though most people wouldn't believe me anyways but from my experience it really happened I couldn't take any pics or videos no cameras and such at the time plus how do you catch time when it is moving slow or fast anyways it was like I was out of phase from reality for those few mins but it did occur you can be skeptical or open minded or whatever but truth is real!

one last thing to mention I believe that the government is conducting experiments or projects and it is effecting what people do, see, and hear I have heard several experiences from people who say that time is altered or they are out of phase or shift with reality, missing time, and so much more so I trutly believe something very important is happening and the public needs to know what is really going on from the government and so on I know they have the technology but they don't want to admit it for fear of panic and such!