Was John Titor's 'Red Baron' a hint?

outspoken

In this post John Titor said he was taking the red barons autobiography back with him because in the future its nowhere to be found:

((What's the latest book you've read that you were only able to hear about in your own time'))
The latest book I read was the autobiography of the Red Baron compiled from letters to his mother. Yes, I was aware of it in my own time but finding an original copy there was almost impossible.

Im reading this book and got struck at the coincidences:

The red baron was an infrantryman who fought for Germany and helped invade Russia from the air. The book takes place in 1915.

John titor was in a militia (similiar to infrantryman). He says in 2015 germany will invade Russia starting WWIII.

Was John Titor leaving a hint? This book has been out almost 100 years, it's translated in 74 languages, im sure in 2036 you could find it. Was Titor telling us how wwiii starts? In the air?

Russia has more people than germany so a ground war would probably go russias way. I have no idea how many planes they have it's possible if germany invades Russia from the air they could outnumber Russia causing Russia to panic and use nuclear weapons...

Samstwitch

Then outspoken's theory wouldn't be possible without a quote from John saying Germany invaded Russia. Or have I missed something?

Khaos

where the wild things are
I thought China invaded Russia? Which caused us and the EU to intervene, which led to Russia striking all three with nukes, which led to a brief, but intense WW3.

Sound Judgment

Then outspoken's theory wouldn't be possible without a quote from John saying Germany invaded Russia. Or have I missed something?

This is a prime example of the need to preserve all quality (and proven authentic) postings from John on a trusted site. All too often someone in another chat forum such as this will (accidentally or intentionally) say something contrary to the posted material, or else add in their own speculation... only to find it repeated down the line on other message-threads again and again... till it one day becomes 'fact.' I classify the 'IBM 5110' statements as one such example since the 'authentic' chat postings from John all state the device was a model 5100 he was after. But we've all been through that meat-grinder enough. ;)

outspoken

02-06-2001 08:33 AM
Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack

He says Europe is attacked by Russia when a huge army assembles and moves east from Germany. What is east of Germany? Russia. It sounds like a European union army attacks russia, and for whatever reason Russia panicks and nukes west europe. Of course NATO still exists so if Russia nuked western Europe, the US would nuke Russia because of the NATO treaties.

Russia has more men than a EU army so the only reason i could think for Russia to panic is if theyre invaded from the Air, as they would not have superior weapons or numbers and could easily lose a war. A ground war Russia would win, as they did when Napoleon and Hitler invaded them. You cant beat Russia from the ground, need superior air power or some other advantage.

Leslie

Outspoken, that has happened to me also. I was told john had conversations with small groups at times and most of us are not privy to everything. I have no way to know if it is true but that "small group conversation" belief has helped answer some questions I once had. I stopped trying to figure out what happened and why some people have some extra tidbits.

Anyways, everybody have a wonderful and safe holiday. Enjoy your families and friends.