What Are the Chances

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, thank you for your suggestion. :)

Are you suggesting this because you would like to see threads about astronomy and space grouped into a single dedicated section, or because you think it's not obvious enough that the Science and Tech section contains space and astronomy discussions?

Poison Pen

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. :)

Are you suggesting this because you would like to see threads about astronomy and space grouped into a single dedicated section, or because you think it's not obvious enough that the Science and Tech section contains space and astronomy discussions?

Like to see them grouped into a dedicated section......Num this is just a suggestion if you feel the science and technology forum covers it I am cool with that.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Don't worry, I just wanted to make sure I completely understand your suggestion and what's behind it. :)

While the sub-forum is a good idea (and astronomy is a great topic BTW), I'm not sure we want to create a section or sub-section for such a specific topic.

For instance, it would be equivalent to adding an Astral Projection sub-forum inside the Psychic Abilities and Powers of the Mind section. No, it wouldn't be out of place, but it would open the door to a bunch of possible narrow sub-sections all across the board. And I don't wanna go there.

The Science and Tech section aims to include that kind of discussion.

Poison Pen

Don't worry, I just wanted to make sure I completely understand your suggestion and what's behind it. :)

While the sub-forum is a good idea (and astronomy is a great topic BTW), I'm not sure we want to create a section or sub-section for such a specific topic.

For instance, it would be equivalent to adding an Astral Projection sub-forum inside the Psychic Abilities and Powers of the Mind section. No, it wouldn't be out of place, but it would open the door to a bunch of possible narrow sub-sections all across the board. And I don't wanna go there.

The Science and Tech section aims to include that kind of discussion.

Thats cool I understand what your saying but I figured it could not hurt to ask.