What are you gonna do about it?

WaKKO15169

What are you gonna do about it?

The world is in turmoil. Everyone is angry and mad at something. Presidents withholding information form the public. Constant taxation. A deficit that will never go away. A dependency on oil and healthcare that is laughable unless you have a credit card. Some people are mad about the state of the union and the way we as a nation operate outside of our own spere of influence on a daily basis.

This thread is dedicated to finding out what you unhappy people are going to do about it.

So ask ourself these two questions...

1.) What are you mad about?

2.) What are you gonna do about it?

Re: What are you gonna do about it?

Hope a draft is implemented, so I can watch all the idiot son supporters realize what a sack of lying shit their fuhrer is.

shane

If you fight to change the world, you become your own enemy, for it is power that controls the wielder and not vice versa. If you fight to change yourself, you will change the world, for the microcosm of consciousness and the macrocosm of environment are as mirrors upon each other.

What will I do? I will live in peace. I will not act upon the will of another out of fear or compromise. As the stone weathers an angry fist, so shall I sit amidst the turmoil with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

WaKKO15169

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"shane\")</div>
If you fight to change the world, you become your own enemy, for it is power that controls the wielder and not vice versa. If you fight to change yourself, you will change the world, for the microcosm of consciousness and the macrocosm of environment are as mirrors upon each other.

What will I do? I will live in peace. I will not act upon the will of another out of fear or compromise. As the stone weathers an angry fist, so shall I sit amidst the turmoil with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.[/b]

YOUR FRIGGIN CRAZY LUNATIC.

I like you.