What Evidence Do You Need?

AAA

AAA

If you would be so kind as to explain the laser picture John left us.

Thanks.

I have never viewed it. Can you please post it here?

Where/when/how did it originate?

Thanks.

Here's the laser photo. Given to Pamela by John Titor. Pamela scanned them to digital format and posted them.

BentLaserLight.jpg

Was there a written explanation or any reference made to this photograph by this alleged "John Titor"?

Is it only a picture? Are there more, or a video?

Is it original? Is it digital, 35mm, etc.?

How when where who was it delivered?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have never viewed it. Can you please post it here?

Where/when/how did it originate?

Thanks.

Here's the laser photo. Given to Pamela by John Titor. Pamela scanned them to digital format and posted them.

BentLaserLight.jpg

Was there a written explanation or any reference made to this photograph by this alleged "John Titor"?

Here is a link to a page with lots of info:

The Story of John Titor

AAA

BentLaserLight.jpg

Here is a link to a page with lots of info:

The Story of John Titor

iu

iu

iu

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I see you are showing how a laser beam can be bent with a water stream. It has been speculated that the original photo was made with a fiber optic cable. Which does suggest deception by the original John Titor.

In the original picture none of the other light reflecting back to the camera is bent. Which is a clear indication the laser beam is not being bent by the supposedly intense field of the gravity distortion unit as was stated by John Titor. The picture provided by John Titor is a hoax. Apparently John Titor wasn't aware of how the physics works in reality. Gravity is not selective. If the gravity distortion unit had been able to bend the laser beam, all the other light would have been bent too. There would be no light bouncing back to the camera. Of course no living thing would be able to survive in the presence of a gravity field that strong. The math tends to suggest that only inside a black hole could light be bent so severely. This is the big hole in the story that takes away any credibility to the validity of the story.

AAA

I see you are showing how a laser beam can be bent with a water stream. It has been speculated that the original photo was made with a fiber optic cable. Which does suggest deception by the original John Titor.

In the original picture none of the other light reflecting back to the camera is bent. Which is a clear indication the laser beam is not being bent by the supposedly intense field of the gravity distortion unit as was stated by John Titor. The picture provided by John Titor is a hoax. Apparently John Titor wasn't aware of how the physics works in reality. Gravity is not selective. If the gravity distortion unit had been able to bend the laser beam, all the other light would have been bent too. There would be no light bouncing back to the camera. Of course no living thing would be able to survive in the presence of a gravity field that strong. The math tends to suggest that only inside a black hole could light be bent so severely. This is the big hole in the story that takes away any credibility to the validity of the story.

My initial reaction is that it looks like a lit up stream of water being shot out of a car window. When compared to lit up streams of water, it demonstrates similarity. It is difficult to say from a small grainy/pixeled digital photo on the net.

Without actually being able to accurately understand the full story surrounding the photo, without being able to examine the original and all the events and circumstances, I cannot come to any clear or accurate conclusions about anything regarding that photo.

It matters. That is why I asked; ...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

My initial reaction is that it looks like a lit up stream of water being shot out of a car window. When compared to lit up streams of water, it demonstrates similarity. It is difficult to say from a small grainy/pixeled digital photo on the net.

Without actually being able to accurately understand the full story surrounding the photo, without being able to examine the original and all the events and circumstances, I cannot come to any clear or accurate conclusions about anything regarding that photo.

It matters. That is why I asked; ...

I did provide the link for you to see what was conveyed about the laser picture from John Titor. The particular page linked to shows all the pictures sent to Pamela from John Titor. Haber claims there is a departure video. But it was never released to the public. Apparently Pamela still has the photos sent to her by John Titor. John stated that the pictures were taken by a digital camera of the year 2000 time era. The grainy resolution is what digital cameras were able to produce at that time. As I recall Pamela received the photos by snail mail.

The page link again: The Story of John Titor

AAA

I did provide the link for you to see what was conveyed about the laser picture from John Titor. The particular page linked to shows all the pictures sent to Pamela from John Titor. Haber claims there is a departure video. But it was never released to the public. Apparently Pamela still has the photos sent to her by John Titor. John stated that the pictures were taken by a digital camera of the year 2000 time era. The grainy resolution is what digital cameras were able to produce at that time. As I recall Pamela received the photos by snail mail.

Like most everything Titor related, I see a lot of senseless games with that pic and website. I don't necessarily trust it. A lot of it is suspect. I merely play along and gather information and try to piece it all together.

I see time travel from a different perspective. I discovered evidence of time travel independent of and before the Titor story. The Titor story is somehow related. From my perspective, it looks like someone is trying to mix things up for nefarious purposes.

Read my posts in this thread. Understand the mechanics of the letter to yourself example, only expand it to a series of many letters across several decades. Then consider replacing them with other mediums like books or music, movies, magazines, monuments, etc. or whatever feasible to transmit a message across time.

Now imagine someone wanted to intercept those mediums and manipulate them and you. That's what a lot of the Titor stuff looks like to me. Imagine looking at a thousand letters, most saying A B C, with a few of them that say X Y Z.

Tron1

that video explains that what comes around goes around effect and that the grand parent pardox is a hoax to scare people so they won't time travel. even if you see yourself in the past or future you can make a fake name. They would have memories later but they would have no idea who you are then you can keep it a secret. the universe is vulnerable to secret's.