What Is God?

Rosco..Jones

God came into being with the creation of the universe. The entirety of the universe in all its possibilities is God. Physical life, us included, is just a way of God experiencing physical reality in different ways. All you see is God stuff in different forms. God does not separately from physical reality. God is part of everything. We do have the freedom of will to live a life that is good or bad.

"Could it be that your only purpose in the is to be a bad example for others?" or "Be all you can be."
All the options are open for us to chose from. Each of us has to respect the consequences of our actions.

yellowfish

God is a euphemism for human consciousness past present and future that we are learning to call upon, that is guiding us positively in most cases.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I like the Hive Mind theories making it so that God isn't in fact one single being, but us, as a whole. The only thing that make us believe God is one being is our very perception. What if altogether we are God?

kurisu

I agree with 7 the term god to me at least say not only can he see everything, hear everything, understand everything, love everything, but, is apart of everything. However I think people tend to turn to God so he can take away your problems / pains / wrongs when in fact it may be true he can take them away but, that doesn't mean you shouldn't make up for them