What is Intelligence?

Khaos

where the wild things are
What is Intelligence?
Something this planet could use more of...

I am improving my intelligence from Meditation, but quickly found out that, it is not a good thing. I got shunned by tons of famous people...when I exercised my intelligence.

Hence please keep wishing for the planet...please...

Have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy? A friend of mine recommended it to me, we both agree that this is how the planet is becoming...

Buzy Bee

I think intelligence is being able to learn from experience so you will be able to foresee a problem or potential problem, find a solution then execute it into success by learning from past experience. I think intelligence is venturing outside of the normal cookie cutter world to be able to see things more clearly. I could be wrong but that is how I see it in my world. You don't have to have degrees of paper in pretty little frames to obtain intelligence.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's a man made concept. You can't measure it with a ruler or a watch. It has no mass. So technically it doesn't exist in this universe.

taykair

It may be that intelligence is the capacity for knowledge and wisdom, yet it is neither knowledge nor wisdom.

Think of it as a container, rather than the substance within the container.

Trekkie

What is intelligence?,
Read the words above then think in your individual minds what youve just read and say ," obviously me and not the person asking that question