What r effects of pot ??

Timmy8pi

Wondering- What effect does pot have on abilities? Does it help or hinder psychic phenom, third eye, connecting w spirit guides, vibration, chakra, astral projection etc etc?
What do u think??

Wind7

Staff
Wondering- What effect does pot have on abilities? Does it help or hinder psychic phenom, third eye, connecting w spirit guides, vibration, chakra, astral projection etc etc?
What do u think??
It can help to enhance all sorts of connections to the spiritual.

Native American Medicine Men have used different types of 'Enhancements' to speak to the elder spirits
and to help with seeing and guiding others towards their purposes in life.

However, if you do not have that sort of knowledge when it gets smoked......

200.gif
.............Be prepared to have lots of food handy instead.

Timmy8pi

It can help to enhance all sorts of connections to the spiritual.

Native American Medicine Men have used different types of 'Enhancements' to speak to the elder spirits
and to help with seeing and guiding others towards their purposes in life.

However, if you do not have that sort of knowledge when it gets smoked......

200.gif
.............Be prepared to have lots of food handy instead.
Thank u
Haha oh yes appetite is indeed enhanced.
But asking specifically about cannabis (excluding ayahuasca, psilocybin etc etc)- what do people feel cannabis does to spiritual experiences?
Do they think it opens a door? Ur third eye? Does it relax some inhibitory part of ur consciousness that would normally impede ur communication?
What is it believed to do?

cyberdude

What do u think??
I have found that some cannabis smokers lose the ability to dream if they smoke a moderate amount of cannabis daily. I am one of those people. When I go on a cannabis-binge, I no longer dream, and it takes about 30 days of not smoking cannabis for my dreaming ability to return. I am not alone on this - many people are like that. Just google the words "cannabis + dreaming" and you will see what I mean.