What would you guys make of these orbs? They say they've been here since before humans, work with the DoD and have an interest in mind control.

TheCuriousTarget

Back in 2011, when I watched a shelf fly off of a wall and through another, I thought I must be haunted. After a few years of exploding light bulbs, inhuman screams, house shaking while bulbs flickered on and off, shadow figures, whispers in our ears at night and more, we had a house blessing. I honestly can't recall whether it made a difference, because it was so long ago. It didn't stop it like I thought it would.

Around that time, the hacking began. To this day, anything that can be hacked IS hacked. I also began to notice cars sitting outside my house all day and driving by listening to the same song over and over and stuff like that. My household items and cars were sabotaged. It became clear that I had some human stalkers. I assumed it was my daughter's father using his military resources and enlisting the help of all his friends and siblings. I was partially right.

In 2019, he came and asked if I'd ever wondered if I was part of a government conspiracy. He said I was a "targeted individual" and subject of a mind control experiment. I thought it was absurd until he began to divulge testable information over the course of the next year. He told me directed energy weapons were the source of extreme pain, bruising and bone loss I was suffering and sure enough, the RF, EMF and EF fields at my house range from thousands to millions of times what they should be. He told me my persistent ear ringing is caused by ultrasonically delivered "silent sound" and I was able to verify that. He told me about weapons which employ infrasonic and hypersonic beats. That was also verified.

Some of the stuff he mentioned was NOT testable and it's hard to imagine how it would fit into the same narrative. For example, he said they were using blood and sex magic. He said that aliens are involved and "aliens are what some people call demons". He also claimed it is a computer simulation. Obviously he gave me some good Intel and some bad Intel, because that can't all be true.

For years I was unable to get security cameras to work. While stuff was happening, they'd either show the footage that should be overwritten or show static. In the last year they finally began working and at night, while audio recorders pick up voices speaking at normal volume, cameras pick up these orbs. Not sure what to make of them. I have noticed neighbors flashing lights around the time they appear sometimes, so I'd wonder if they're just projections if they didn't sometimes interact with objects in a manner which makes it apparent that they have a physical presence. They swim sort of like jellyfish through the air and sometimes flash.

Anyway, any guesses as to what they are?

Picsart_22-02-26_16-22-33-112.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-152815_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220223-152815_YouTube.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220223-152727_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220223-152727_YouTube.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0

TheCuriousTarget

They claim they've been here since before humans. Not sure what to make of that. A lot of the people involved have turned out to be into the occult.

Paranormal Conviction

I have seen video of these FIRST HAND. I believe many are insects, but others...who knows? The movement/trajectories can be puzzling. Perhaps some of the newer camera/video camera "technology" INADVERTENTLY capture energies not accessible to the human eye.

Last edited: